𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ➦ 𝟎𝟎𝟏

約束する -

約束する -

--YOUR POV;
you were already a month in school. it's a bright monday morning, but you were feeling the opposite of that. you stayed up late watching anime, again.

you got through the school gate and made your way to the gym. it became a daily routine that you went to the gym in the morning, pick up noya and tanaka, then head to class.

you checked the time and practiced ends in about one minute so you hurry up to the gym.

you got to the doorway and scanned the room, "noya, tanaka!" you said, they looked towards you, "c'mon, we're going to be late for class!"

"hey y/n!" the whole team said.

"hey!" you smiled.

"goddess y/n!" noya said, you blushed a little. you bit your cheek so you wouldn't blush as much.

"hey y/n!" tanaka smiled.

"hey, guys! c'mon let's go, we have class~," you turned on your heel and began walking towards your class, nishinoya, and tanaka following behind you.

you dropped off tanaka at his class first, then nishinoya. you then walked into your class and sat down at your seat.

TIME SKIP

class has finally ended, and it's now lunch time. you go outside and set your stuff on the bench you usually ate at. nishinoya and tanaka always come here to eat with you.

you waited about five more minutes until you heard that angelic voice you loved for the longest now.

"y/n~." noya and tanaka sang, running towards you.

"hey, guys! let's hurry and eat," you smiled, waving them over.

they sat down across from you and started to eat out of their bento box. you started eating also. you usually sit back and observed nishinoya and tanaka talking about random things. you would engage in the conversation occasionally.

you observed nishinoya, he's so perfect. a perfect personality, perfect features, perfect athletic ability. he really is someone sent from heaven. a small, noticeable smile crept onto your face.

he's always talking about his classmate. her name is nakamura yuri. you've met her, she is so beautiful, amazing, kind-overall the girl you aspire to be. it made you slightly jealous when noya talked about her so much, but you didn't show it, obviously.

you always thought it was just a silly crush, nothing serious.

"y/n~," noya said knocking you off your train of thought.

"yeah?"

"can i have-"

"here," you said, handing him a rice ball, "i made an extra for you."

"oh wow, thanks y/n, you're the best!" noya smiled.

"what about me~?" tanaka whined.

"don't think i forgot about you," you said, handing him a rice ball.

"thanks y/n!"

"don't worry about it!" you smiled.

TIME SKIP

it was now the end of the day. you would usually go to nishinoya's practice. the way he dove for the balls and received them was just-so-perfect.

as you walked into the gym you greeted everyone and made your way to a corner where you usually sat. you set your bag down and waited for practice to start.

as you were watching the group you didn't even notice the third year towering over you.

"hey y/n!" a warm, comforting voice said.

"hi suga~!" you looked up and smiled, "how was your day today?"

"good, how about you?" he asked, "still in love with our famous libero?" he teased.

"h-hey! not to loud!" you whined, covering his mouth lightly. suga just let out a soft laugh and walked back to the court.

as practice kept going on, your eyes landed on a certain libero.

he gets the ball every time. although i see more and more bruises every day and tell him to take a break every once in a while, he always pushes himself.

"hey y/n, nice to see you again!" kiyoko said from the benches. she always says this to you every day. you get quite flustered because of how beautiful she is.

"nice to see you too!" you smiled.

time passed, and practice is now over. you bid your goodbyes to everyone and left.

----