Juliet

JJ imagine for Juliet:

The day of the big race at Aintree had just arrived. Your horse, Blue Tyger was all set and raring to go. His was in the best of form and in your opinion, there was no beating him; well you feared the grass fences. In the days previous races, almost all of the runners had fallen at some stage of the course and if you fell, there was no coming back. As your race was called, on the aid of your trainer, you mounted Blue Tyger and headed out to join the other jockeys. With a little over a minute to go, you were all lined up on the starting line. You stomach was doing somersaults with ten seconds to go. The rope was dropped and the whistle blown, so.. the race had begun! You didn’t want to take the lead too early, so you stayed in the chasing pack. Your fears soon approached. Your heart was in your mouth as you held on tightly to jump the fence, and you did so successfully. Soon enough, you were still going, along with 7 or 8 other riders. The other riders were so hot on your heels that you decided that some extra acceleration was needed. Nearing the fence, Blue Tyger failed to slow down so as you mounted it, you ended up falling from his back to the ground. Your eye sight became blurry and your body numb. Then, you blacked out. Hours later, you were awoken by a handsome young man, by the name of JJ. He informed you of your accident and he told you that he was racing too. After seeing you fall, he dismounted his horse, therefore ending his chances of winning, just to help you. You were so grateful, that you ended up agreeing to marry him three years later.