Mark

George imagine for Mark (mymonkeygeorge on Tumblr)

The sun was setting on an eventful day. Your boyfriend George had set off for his gig, just two hours previous and you were already feeling lonely, but you didn’t have long to wait. Union J’s concert at the O2 had sold out in minutes, but that didn’t mean that you didn’t have tickets. However, your boyfriend had no idea that you were going. As your cab pulled up outside, you pulled on your jacket, grabbed your keys and wallet before heading out the door. For some reason, you were extremely nervous. Your hands were shaking as you sat all alone in the back of the taxi. You pulled up outside the venue to see lots of screaming girls, wearing t-shirts with different members of the band on the front, but you didn’t need one of those t-shirts to show your love for George. You felt a massive smile tug at your face as many of the fans recognised you immediately. You were only happy to sign autographs and takes photographs with them. With your VIP pass in your hand, you show it to the security guard and head back stage. With the boys already aware of your plan, they had George held hostage in their dressing room so you could surprise him. You immediately find the room and knock gently on the door.  Your heart flutters like a little butterfly when you hear his voice from the inside. He opens the door and his eyes shoot open. ‘Georgey’ you whisper. ‘Marky’ he whispers back, pulling you in for a hug. ‘I love you’ you whisper in his ear. ‘I love you too’ he replies softly.