Joy

Kirishima bellowed and walked a bit into more of a clearing before spreading out his wings and taking off, making sure Bakugou wouldn't fall off him and once he had gotten pretty high up he leveled himself out and looked down below him. He always enjoyed the feeling of flying, it gave him a great sense of power and freedom and now he was dozing it with the blond, he turned his head to see how he was handling the flight. Bakugo smiled, fully, showing his teeth. He usually never smiled that way but he had never flown, it felt amazing, the air in his hair and in his face. He watched the earth down, all that world was left to explore. "We're going to explore everything together!" He said happily. Katsuki screamed putting his hands in the air "I'm the king of this world!" He laughed, feeling free and powerful. Kirishima snorted enjoying how happy Bakugou was and he let out a rather loud and triumphant roar as well as shooting out a bit of fire and getting an idea in his head he flew up a bit higher before quickly shifting to his human form and started falling down from the sky a surprisingly big smile on his face as they started to fall "better hold on to me, Bakugou! this ride is taking a small dip!" He laughed, and he looked down towards the ground to watch how close they where getting by the second. Bakugo smirked, holding more onto Kirishima, and feeling the adrenaline in his body while falling. "Wohoooo!" He screamed with joy. Kirishima loved how happy Bakugou was falling through the sky with him and before they could get to close to the ground, he shifted back to his dragon form, tossing Bakugou onto his back once again and getting them back up higher into the sky continuing to fly to the lake Bakugou had told him about. When he had spotted it, he made his way down quickly landing on his feet and laying down putting out one of his wings for Bakugou to use to get down.

"Flying... it's amazing!" Bakugo said as he got down of Kirishima's back. "Today has such a great weather, falling made me feel something amazing, and you're so fast!" He talked as he moved his hands with excitement. He threw aside his little backpack, his sword and his clothes, running towards the fresh water of the lake. "Come on, Kirishima!" He yelled very happily, after everything that he experienced that day, how could he not?

Kirishima bellowed once more folding his wings to his sides and he started to back up a bit and soon with a snort and a roar he bolted towards the water, jumping right in and making a huge splash. Bakugo laughed at his dragon splash.

Under the water, he shifted back to his human form and swam to the surface "glad you liked! my flying I do it quite a lot but usually by myself. You make such cute faces when you're happy Bakugou". "I'm not cute" the blond groaned, but his cheeks were a bit red. "Let's just enjoy the bath" he said, avoiding to look at him,  he remember their encounter a while ago. He took off quickly his pants and went deeper to the lake, the water level was at his stomach, he smiled, sighing pleased at the water temperature.

Kirishima smiled brightly and dipped his head under the water the spikes that where in his hair washing out and his hair fell down going in front of his face a little bit and he put his head back up, swimming closer to Bakugou so he could stand up "if the water is too cold or something I could head it up for you Bakugou" he stood up starting to scrub his body down, starting at his face slowly and thoroughly working his way down to his chest and arms. Bakugo smirked, "I can handle a bit of cold" Katsuki caressed Kirishima's hair, massaging a little while cleaning "you look cute this way" he said. He also dipped his head in the water, Bakugo got closer to Kiri and wrapped his arms around him as he kissed his lips softly. He separated, passing his hands through his own hair, pulling it backwards. Kirishima let out a soft hum when Bakugou touched his hair and when he kissed him he blushed a bit grabbing Bakugou with a very large and sharp toothy smile "you really like my hair like this, Bakugou? that makes me so happy!" He spread multiple quick kisses all over Bakugou's face and finally let go of him messing with the ends of his hair "maybe I'll keep it down like this more often, I usually keep it up with like sap or something and I think it's starting to damage my hair haha" he looked down to the water and splashed a bit over his arms washing off the few scales on them and he then started cleaning the rest of his body.

Bakugo smiled "if I said that I liked it, I mean it" he laughed, washing his body too and feeling the cold water "you're so adorable" he said, taking his hand and kissing the wet skin. He also looked sexy, he thought checking him out, he kept cleaning himself. "Hey im not the adorable one, you are Bakugou. I'm the all mighty, scary, strong and manly dragon! And you're my handsome,cute, adorable, strong and intimidating master" he bashed his fists together and bumped Bakugou a bit then put his arms around the blonds shoulders from behind him and leaned on him. Bakugo laughed "scary? Oh Kirishima, you're not scary at all" he said, taking Eijiro's cheeks and squishing them. "I'm not adorable, maybe just a little soft with you..." he mumbled the end of the quote. "You're indeed the adorable one, Eijiro" he sentenced, firmly.
"what are you thinking we do after our bath, my master?".
"Hm, we should search something to eat, Kirishima. But will be solved quickly so, what do you have in mind?"He rubbed Eijiro's shoulders massaging until he noticed something "what is this?" He asked, touching a mark that seemed like a tattoo in his dragons wet skin.

Kirishima looked to the mark on his shoulder and he chuckled a bit "Oh, it's what's called my dragons Mark. It's like a symbol or letter, or anything really, that looks just like a tattoo but it's my mark and it can sometimes help dragons identify each other and their masters beside sent. You should supposedly have a mark as well but I'm not sure where or when it will show up" he shook out a bit of the water from his hair and he moved to a more shallow area to sit down "There's a lot you humans have learned about us. I'm a bit surprised you don't know more about my kind I've heard someone used to write books about us, we have a lot of little secrets" Kirishima wasn't to sure why he was saying all of this but he just felt like he could really trust Bakugou. "I will have one too?" Bakugo looked surprised and started to search on his own skin. "I like the idea... everyone will know that you're mine" he smirked, waking to be in front of Kirishima, he was still cleaning his hair with his hands, dripping water. "Well, I don't know a lot of them because my village was a bit far from the rest. We didn't knew much about mystical creatures but i want to know more about you...". Kirishima nodded willing to tell Bakugou all about his kind "Well, I guess the first thing I could tell you is that we dragons have the ability to change our sex if repopulation is needed, or if we put off our heat for too long" Kirishima chuckled a bit.

"Oh, but don't worry if that happened to me. I'd be sure to warn you if we ever wanted to have some fun" he nudged Bakugou a bit and he started to stroke his tail a few scales shedding from it. Bakugo blushed at the mention of the sex changing. "S-so that means we could... have... children?" Bakugo had never thought of the idea of having a family. It wasn't because of the kids in general, it was because he had never met someone he would consider good enough for do such a commitment. But maybe that just changed.

"Oh well, yeah but I wouldn't force you or anything" he smiled continuously cleaning off his tail "Umm, lemmy see what else is there... oh, right each dragon human hybrid has a pressure point that if it's pushed on it will make us shift to dragon. That is quite hard to control and will pretty much attack anything. Mine is right here, on the back of my neck. It can be useful at time but if it ever backfired we also have a week point in our dragon forms and it's our stomachs so if I ever tried to hurt you or anything you cared about I guess that's good to know and umm... oh, the last thing I can think of is our scales right above our ears if they are rubbed or touched just right, it will cause us to completely knock out for about a day or two". Bakugo found funny some dragon facts and laughed a bit. "You wouldn't hurt me, would you? Also, you wouldn't force me to anything..." he said kinda nervous. "A-and how often is your heat?" That's a piece of information that he was pretty interested in. Bakugo took Eijiro's tail and cleaned it for him, caressing softly and feeling the peculiar skin he had. It was something that he found really exotic, that could be the word he could use to define Kiri: exotic. And oh, he loved exotic.