My Dragon~

Bakugo let go of Kirishima's wrists "I want a fair fight" he mumbled. He bit hardly the dragon's neck, pleased, giving a couple of lasts thrusts against him as he said in a low moan "Show me how dominant you can be, dragon" Katsuki smirked, licking his lips. He was extremely excited of what Kirishima could do now that he made sure that he was at his limit. He wanted him to not hold back, at all. As soon as Kirishima felt Bakugou let go of his wrists and nibbled his neck Kirishima chuckled softly "I'm afraid it's not going to be a very fair fight Bakugou, I'm gonna make you lose your mind" Kirishima then pulled Bakugou off of him and pinned the blond down on his hands and knees keeping him there with his tail.

He pushed himself up with his wings a bit to position himself on top of Bakugou, laying his own chest on Bakugou's back his crotch on Bakugou's ass. Kiri slid his hands down the blonds arms until he locked his fingers with the others "what do you think about this, Bakugou? can you feel me rubbing up against you, skin to skin nothing between us?". "Ngh~" Bakugo trembled, his arms were shaking and he felt like he was fainting of so much pleasure. "I-i do feel it" he rubbed more against him, needy. Kirishima's tail was around him, he couldn't move a lot but he did what he could. Feeling the hot skin of Eijiro pressed with his, it was like a dream come true "I like it so much, it feels so nice ngh!".

"Wow Bakugou, those sounds you're making sound so good to me. They make my spine chill, mind if I make you make some more wonderful noises?" Kirishima licked the blonds ear then nibbled down from his ear to Bakugou's shoulder and once he had gotten to the blonds shoulder he bit down a little harder and he started to move his hips back and forth, slowly to get some friction between them and as he moved his hips he let out shaky stuttered breaths. Kirishima's wings still shivering a bit "your skin is so warm, Bakugou. I could tell how bad you wanted this by the way you tried to rub up against me. Getting a bit needy, aren't you?don't worry though I love it". "S-shut up and m-move" Bakugo said, shaking with pleasure. "Y-You're so w-warm t-too... f-aster, m-move faster..." Bakugo moaned, feeling every inch of Kiri, sweating and panting. Bakugo loved when Kiri bit him with those sharp teeth of his, it turned him on a lot. He couldn't stop his hand to reach that part of his body that hurt and when he touched he basically scream, that felt so damn good. His hands were a little bit shaky, it was a wave of feelings that overwhelmed him in the most beautiful way. He took one of Eijiro's hands and entwined their fingers, he kissed their united hands in a gesture that just came out of his heart. Kirishima did as Bakugou had asked and he moved his hips a bit faster to let out a rather loud moan "agh!~ damn, this feels so good Bakugou b-but don't you dare pleasure yourself. L-let me do it for you, my master" he moved his hand to where Bakugou had his own and he stroked him pleasurably "Does that feel good, Bakugou? having me do it for you" Kirishima grunted a bit enjoying feeling the warmth from Bakugou's body and the sweet kiss Bakugou had placed on his hand made his heart flutter. Eijiro leaned down a bit further unwrapping his tail from around Bakugou and he then moved it to turn Bakugou's head towards him, he closed his eyes, locking their lips together sweetly.

"Agh~ Kirishima! Your hands, they're- ngh!" He felt anxious, and so excited. He needed to move, to do something or he would reach the edge quickly and he didn't wanted to stop any soon. So he stood up on his knees, rubbing himself against Eijiro softly but keeping the speed and after the sweet kiss they shared he putted his hand in Kiri's hand. That way, he could also see him with his flustered face. "D-dammit, y-you're s-so f-fine" he mumbled, taking one of his hands and squeezing Kirishima's butt. "My dragon..." he caressed the red headed sides, panting.

Kirishima felt a strange tingling feeling go throughout his body and he looked at Bakugou, his tongue just slightly hanging from his mouth, his words coming out a bit slurred "H-Haaa!~ Ngh! B-Bakugou I feel a-something building up inside of m-me, I don't know if I can k-keep it in much longer Agh!~" he bit his lip and his tail dropped seeming to go limp his head felt clouded his mind was spinning but god did he feel so good "I-I can't h-hold it anymore!" Kirishima moaned biting down on Bakugou's skin one more time as he did a pleasurable release. M-me n-neither!" Bakugo groaned, as he felt the other boys teeth in his skin. He didn't knew when but Kirishima had speed his hand down there and he started panting chaotically.His eyes filled up with tears of pleasure and his heart was going crazy. His hands scratched Kirishima's body behind him as he came with a loud scream "Ei-Eijirou!" Bakugo whined. Kirishima's wings spread up and out as far as they could, mumbled moans falling from his lips agains the blonds skin. " He had never felt a pleasure like this, it was incredible. His whole body was trembling, his mouth was open, drooling just a bit and his face was as red as the hair of the boy behind him.

Kirishima's wings slowly fell down to the grass as he came off the high of his climax, he lifted his teeth off of Bakugou and flopped down onto his back pulling Bakugou down with him and wrapping one wing around him to hold him close, his breathing heavy and fast. "Woah, that f-felt so good, Bakugou. Are you pleased as well, my master?" he smirked turning his head to face Bakugou and place ahand on the blond's bright red cheeks. They had definitely made a mess of each other and would most likely have to clean up after catching their breath and calming down a bit. "if you're unsatisfied I'll be happy to go until you're properly satisfied with me". Bakugo was still panting, his eyes wide as he realized how much he enjoyed that with his dragon. He looked up at him, meeting his red gaze. "It w-was amazing Kirishima, you were amazing" he talked giving him a soft look. When the red haired said that about keep going on Bakugo blushed, surprised "y-you still could go on?" Was Eijiro's heat that intense? He caressed his dragons thighs with sweetness. "Haha well, to be honest not at the moment. But if a dragon ignores their heat the next time they go into it... hell we will go until we pass out, or at least I will~"he smirked placing a kiss on Bakugou's forehead "but right now, I think we gotta find some kind of lake or river and clean ourselves up. Do you know if any are nearby? I could give you a little flight ride if you want" he giggled and took a few deep breaths to steady his breathing and clear his head.

"I will help you again in your next heat, Shitty Hair" Bakugo chuckled "next time I'll go up, huh". After a few seconds, Bakugo sighed, smiling a bit with a really peaceful mood "yeah, there's one lake just behind that mountain" he pointed, at the north. "It would be nice to take a bath..." Bakugo said, taking deep breaths to stabilize his breath.

"We should probably gather up our clothes before we go, you'll have to hold them though while you ride on my back" Kirishima took one final whiff of Bakugou's sent with a smile before sitting up and soon standing shaking off a bit, not bothering to put his clothes back on before shifting to his larger dragon form and laying down,waiting for Bakugou to be ready to go. As well, he dropped one of his wings to make it easier for Bakugou to climb on top of his back. Bakugo stood up too, taking their clothes and putting his pants on, also gathering the stuff they left around the bonfire last night. "Alright, just lets get going so we can catch something to eat after" he climbed into his dragons back, caressing a bit and holding tight.