The Dragon

Kirishima was messing around in his larger dragon form in a pretty wooded and empty part of the forest, scarring a few animals as he snapped at them and chased a few. He was pretty bored, being all on his own and playing around was how he usually would entertain himself. He let out a few soft roars as he leaped around, running into a few trees every now and again from not paying to much attention but he was having fun. He messed with his tail, his teeth and his claws but refrained from using any fire so he wouldn't burn down the forest.

Nearby, a blond boy was watching his next preys, a pack of sheep's were in a lonely part of the forest. Everything was perfect, he was going to have a good dinner that night. Then he heard the roar of a beast and the animals got scared, he was about to rush and kill them.

That's when he saw him for the first time.

That huge red dragon was just jumping, scaring all creatures away. If he kept his game would cause Katsuki to starve for the next day. Angry, he took his sword and walked down the hill he hid behind. "Hey you! I'm killing you if you don't stop it already!" He shouted to the dragon, putting one hand on his hip. He wasn't scared, he knew it seemed to be a half human, by the way he played. But his words were honest, he'd never killed a human but he needed to survive and if he was in his way... Katsuki raised his sword towards the dragon, who finally turned to see him with crimson eyes.

Kirishima stopped moving hearing someone yell he thought he was all by himself in this part of the forest and he turned to the human with a slightly confused look. He looked at the sword noticing how bright and shiny it was and being a dragon he loved seeing shiny things and always wanted to have them. His eyes quickly fixed to the sword and he moved closer to the human lifting one of his paws to try and grab the sword in a way he almost seemed as if he was mesmerized by it and he let out a soft and quite passive growl. Bakugo frowned, confused. Was this dragon suicidal? He looked concentrated in his sword. Bakugo moved the sword to the left, watching the dragon's eyes who followed his movements. He smirked. Maybe he could get a pet, also that would be beneficial to use as transport in the big forest. He kept playing with the dragon, analyzing how big he was. Maybe if he domed the creature he could use it as a shelter, his wings were large.

He was no longer sure if that was a half human, he acted pretty playful, like a normal young dragon would do. "Can you understand what I say?" He asked, curious.

Kirishima shook his head a bit as if he snapped back into reality, hearing the human yell once again and knowing humans and the fact that a lot of them hunted dragons and especially dragon human hybrids like himself he stayed in his dragon form growling once again and he responded with a roar, his wings flapping out a bit and his teeth barred a bit thinking that because of the sword and his seemingly hostile actions that the human wanted to try and kill him so he became more defensive and aggressive. "Hey, chill red" Bakugo said, lowering his sword. Now that he was certain that having a dragon would be beneficial, he wanted it to be easy to capture.

Also, that dragon didn't  seemed like he caused much trouble. I mean, he was playing around. Bakugo got a bit closer. "I'm not hurting you, okay?" He said, with a relaxed attitude. Kirishima raises his head folding his wings back up again, keeping his teeth still barred ever so slightly and he sat down resting his tail at his side. He knew letting his guard down completely would be foolish but he couldn't help but still be quite distracted by the sword as well as something in him that slightly trusted this human and seeing that he seemed to be alone as well made him feel a bit more comfortable.

"Good boy" Bakugou said with a smirk, when the dragon sat. He got a bit closer. "So I see you're a hybrid..." he said, moving his sword in circles in the grass. He was waking around the dragon, watching him from all the angles. He didn't had one scar in his body, except for one in his eye.

Bakugo looked straight into his eyes, red against red.

Kirishima snorted hearing the human call him a good boy as if he was some kind of pet and he tired to ignore his remark about being a hybrid still not entirely trusting this human to know that he truly was and looking into the others eyes he paused for a second before his eyes ended up trailing back to Bakugou's sword he just couldn't seem to shake his dragon urges to take or be mesmerized by something shiny.

"I see you like this, huh" Bakugo said, moving again the sword. "I'll give it to you if you answer my question" he said, hiding the sword in his back. He was almost sure that was a hybrid but he needed to confirm. That way he could ask to talk to him properly.

Kirishima rolled his eyes a little but moved his head down to be more at the humans level and he responded with a quiet growl/rawr. He did indeed want the sword so this was his way of agreeing to answer the humans question whatever it may be he just could feel more of a calmer actions and speaking that the human might be safer than he thought. "So you are one." Bakugo said, he left his sword calmly on the grass. "I would like to offer you something, so if we could talk..." he said, watching the dragon.

The sun was going down, the cold night was approaching. Kirishima nodded his head and stood up once again moving back to his more human looking form. The only visible dragon parts to him was a tail, some small horns and a few red scales on his arms and face "Alright, alright, you got me but if you try to attack me I'm not gonna be so easy to take down, man" he bumped his fists together giving a confident toothy smile and he sat back down on the ground beside the blond's sword "Also, can I touch your sword? it's so shiny and pretty it's really nice".

Bakugo blinked. Watching the first human he had seen in a couple of months, and finally listen to a voice was reassuring for him. Also, he looked at the hybrid, thinking how strong his muscles were, his hair, his skin and his face was... he stopped thinking about it, before he had a stupid blush. "I can take down anyone, Shitty hair" he groaned, egocentric as always. "And yeah, you can touch the sword" he allowed.

While the other man was looking at his sword he started talking "night is almost here and I haven't ate thanks to you and your childish games. So you owe me some food" he smirked. Kirishima smiled picking up the sword and looking at it and he responded as he looked at the sword,his tail swaying around happily as he looked at it. "Oh yeah, sorry I thought I was the only one around here. But don't worry, if you're really that hungry I can catch something for you before dark". He stood up, holding the sword and he handed it back to the human "Oh by the way, my name's Eijiro Kirishima not, umm... shitty hair" he looked around a bit realizing most of the animals in the area had left.

Bakugo tried not to blush when he saw the red headed smile, also he found kinda cute the way he swayed his tail with happiness. Eijiro Kirishima, a nice name. Damn, was that the consequence of not having other human contact? Or was that man that attractive?

"Whatever, just catch something fast. It's starting to get cold" he said, brushing his arms with his hands. "Name's Katsuki Bakugo" he mumbled. Kirishima shifted back into his dragon form and nodded his head quite quickly slipping away through the trees, heading pretty far away to find some animals, wanting to get something big for Bakugou to eat he was pretty happy that he had found someone to hangout with and maybe even give his dragons oath to.

After about 20 minutes, he finally found a pretty large wild deer and caught it carrying it back to Bakugou. He found his way back by following Bakugou's scent and when he got back it was finally dark. He dropped the deer in front of Bakugou, shifting back to his human form "Food!" He said, chuckling happily. "I hope this is enough, I had to go kind of far to find some animals".

He smiled, and it was as bright as the sun.