Bio

(Juggernaut looks like this, but scrap the minigun. They got a big ol' shield and a hammer.)

[Name/Codename]: The Juggernaut

[Gender]: Unknown

[Combat Experience]: 14 Years

[Place of Birth]: Unknown

[Date of Birth]: November 19

[Race]: Ægir

[Height]: 231cm

[Infection Status]: Unavailable. The Juggernaut refuses to be tested, though shows no signs of infection from outer view. 

Physical Examination

[Physical Strength]: Outstanding

[Mobility]: Excellent

[Physical Resistance]: [REDACTED]

[Tactical Acumen]: Excellent

[Combat Skill]: Outstanding

[Originum Arts Assimilation]: Normal

Profile

The Juggernaut is an operator of few words, described as a living wall by some. Nobody knows who or what they are, but they are here to help with anything, showing help with just about anything, from heavy lifting to fixing weapons. They're a top Defender operator and never fail to protect their fellow operators.

Clinical Analysis

[REDACTED]

Trust must be shown before secrets are spoken.
- The Juggernaut

Archive File 1

The Juggernaut is a quiet individual. They communicate in sign language and writing, and listen to just about anyone's problems. To talk to The Juggernaut is like talking to a stuffed animal, as described by Operator Ceylon. Always listening. Always helping.

Archive File 2

The Juggernaut constantly overworks their self. Even when pushed by Amiya and Kal'Tsit to rest, they push on with work. They're sometimes even found sleeping standing right up in their armor from overexertion. When asked why they push themselves so hard, they respond with a simple written sentence.
'To become the shield of all who need aid.'

Archive File 3

Operators that work with The Juggernaut describe them similar to Skadi, with both getting along well in both the battlefield and out of it. One, an unmovable object. The other, an unstoppable force.

Archive File 4

Playing audio log...

"Hello Mr... Juggernaut?"

(Scribbling sounds)

"I see. Well then, your application for Rhodes Island has been accepted."

"..."

"Let's cut to the chase then. You know what I asked you to come here for. To protect [REDACTED]. Do that and I will explain what happened back then."

End of bio.