Chapter 15

[Ending might be slightly gore so you been warned]

No one knew what had happened but it seemed like the prince had gone crazy.

Sure he had become more of a womanizer as he got into his teenage years but this was extreme.

He had started bringing bunches of women to his chambers every day. Only for them to run away in tears a few hours later.

But he had also become short tempered.

Small things started to set him off. If a maid would drop a spoon he'd glare her down sending her terrified back to the kitchen.

Or if his tea wasn't hot enough or too hot he'd pour the tea on that butler or maid.

But the worst thing he did was when he overheard a knight mentioning Arias name.

The traitorous woman who had left him all alone heartbroken.

He'd order for the knight to be taken to his chambers and then the knight had not returned.

No one knew why he didn't want anyone to mention her name but decided not to ask for they still wanted to live.

But what they did know was that something bad happened between them. Something really bad.

Everyone in the castle worked per usual when the maid Emma came running.

"Rachel!" She called as she ran her fastest panting as she then stopped infront of the older maid.

"You shouldn't scream like that Emma now what is it you want?" She scolded the younger girl.

"But I got a letter from Aria!"

She exclaimed loudly. Rachel quickly put her hand over the girls mouth.

"Schh you know you can't say her name however you please he might hear you"

Rachel warned and retracted her hand allowing Emma to speak.

"Oh yes sorry, anyway she wrote to us"

"She said she'd only be away for a month but ended up staying for two so when I saw the letter I got excited

She explained.

"Yeah yeah I know now read the damn letter"

Rachel scolded her slightly cowering up the fact that she also was eager to know what Aria had written to them.

Dear Emma,

I firstly want to apologize for not reaching out sooner. But my new cousins here can't seem to let me out of their eyes for a second, always wanting attention.

It feels rather strange for me to call them that. My cousins. Before I became a palace maid I had lost my memory's.

Therefor not knowing whom my birth parents are not anything of my past.
Then I meet Thomas whom I forever will be great full to. For taking me in.