Exiled ( Day 8 - Part 2)

Technoblade and Tommy gone for a walk and talk a little bit about their life.

" Tommy,  I'm so sorry that I couldn't help you. " Technoblade say to Tommy.

" Nah, its all cool, bro. It's my own fault. I'm just too stubborn and end up getting myself in trouble. "

" Hey, you know that you still have me and Phil ( Dad), right? "  Technoblade look at Tommy.

" Yeah, I know that. But.... "

" No buts... "

" But I such a stubborn child and always in trouble and blame it to others. "

" Tommy, look at me! Even you're annoying, stubborn and kinda useless, you're still my brother. Ok? " Technoblade holding on Tommy's shoulders.

" Techno... I.. I.. I never thought you still accepted me as your brother. Even I always hurt you. " Tommy faced down, feeling guilty.

" Hey, I understand your situation, you're under pressure. "

Tommy still feeling guilty but at the same time happy that he still have someone that cared about him.

" Tommy.. Do you wanna live with me? I have extra room and we can get you some new clothes after that. " Technoblade offer him.

" I would love to, but.... "

" But what,  Tommy "

" Dream wouldn't like it.. "

" Hey, the fact that you called him as your friend, is fake. He just using you, Tommy. "

" W-What do you mean? "

" Stockholm Syndrome.. "

" What is that?? "

" A situation where the person think that their kidnapper as a good person.. "

" Wait... You mean... "

" Yes, Tommy... You obsessed with him.. He just using you.. "

" I.. I.. Ok,  I'll live with you but don't tell anyone.."

" Of course, Tommy. " Technoblade then hugs Tommy.

The wholesome moment ruined after they heard an explosion came from Logstedshire, which is Tommy's house.

" Techno... "

" No time to speak now, let's go! "

Both of them run toward Logstedshire and both of the paralyzed.

Logstedshire is on fire.

To be continue...

( 308 words )