Exiled ( Day 8 - Part 1)

Author's Note :
Beach party part skipped.. Sorry..

' No one come to my party... Why... '

Tommy crying by himself in his little shelter...

' Tubbo didn't even come to my party.. He didn't even visited me.. What have I done to deserve all of this.. '

' Only Dream... Dream is the only one who visited me.. He cares about me... Yes.. He's my friend... '

' He's my only friend... I need to obey everything that he wanted.. He's the only one that cares about me.. Tubbo don't even care about me... '

He stares at his compass

' Your Tubbo '

" Fuck this shit! "

' I'm really depressed right now.. Where's Dream... Where is he? '

He stare at his compass again.

( Flashback)

" I've thought, what do Tommy like ? And then I think, Tommy like womens, he likes discs.. But then, I came out with an idea.. " Ghostbur still floating in the air.

" And? " Tommy still sad because no one showed up for his beach party.

" Tommy's favourite thing in the whole wide world... Is TUBBO! "

And he hand over a compass named Your Tubbo. Tommy shocked and stares at the compass

" W-What.. "

" Tommy, I know you really like Tubbo... It cost me some iron, netherite and some rocks to do.. This compass will always point the direction of Tubbo's white house whereven in the damn world you are .. So, I would love you to have it..."

" Thanks.. "

( End of the flashback)

' Ghostbur, where are you... '

' Tommy now losing his mind.. Perfect.. This all is really satisfying.. '
Dream smirking, spying on Tommy.

( A / N : It's Dream job to spy on him? Weird..)

A man with his white gown and greet Tommy.

" Tommy, are you OK? "

Technoblade, ask him.

Tommy, stares at him with his watery eyes.

" What do you want? You want to make me feel bad again? "

" No, Tommy. I'm here to save you.. "

" No, stop lying at me.. People always used me and I only have Dream as my companion here.. "

" Tommy, I'm here for you.. "

" Really? "

Tommy just staring at Technoblade's eyes.

" Let's have a little talk. "

Tommy and Technoblade gone take a walk, and Dream with his evil plan come to Logstedshire.

" Heh, YOU'LL NEVER BE HAPPY TOMMY.. " Dream say it loudly.

And he starting a fire on Tommy's house. He left the scene and walks like nothing happened.

' And tomorrow is the day he'll die.. '

To be continue...

( 370 words )