Introduction

Arielle Rosaline Hazel Romano is a bubbly, funny, kind, loving and beautiful sixteen year old. She thinks that her name is Arielle Rosaline Hazel.

She has been living in Hope Home orphanage ever since she was a two year old. She and her two friends Clara and Riley share a room here.

They have fun together, pranking people, stealing food from the orphanage kitchen, and planning surprise birthday parties for little kids which sometimes results as a total wreck.

The manager of the orphanage, Miss Rose, is a kind lady around the age of 45. She shows love and affection towards all the children in the orphanage, doing her best to give them what their parents couldn't. She is like a mother for all the orphans here.

Arielle, Clara and Riley work as waitresses at a medium-rated restaurant named 'Dine Fine' as a part-time job. This helps them buy  things that Miss Rose or the orphanage could not afford, or sometimes they use it to watch movies in theatres or buy tickets in amusement parks etc..

The story starts with the beginning of the second week of the summer holidays. Arielle will be a sophomore in high school after the holidays.

Arielle has been told that her parents abandoned her on her second birthday. But, she doesn't accept it. She thinks that they were financially unstable, dead or they had a valid reason for leaving her here.

The only thing she has from her parents is a white bracelet with small pearls studded on it. It has a 'R' in the middle. Arielle never understood what it meant even though she wore it everywhere she went.

Arielle has an obsession with chocolate. She loves chocolate.
Nobody can match the love she has for chocolate.

Arielle is a natural in figure skating. She has been for a few competitions here and there but nothing very serious.

She is good in art, soccer, football, cooking as well as in music.

She was the soccer captain in her old school. Now that she is going to a high school, she will have to work hard to gain that position again.

She is straight - A student and studies very hard. She is not popular in school nor is she unpopular.

She has a very contagious smile and people love her for her kind and loving nature.

Read the story to find out how Arielle navigates through her life.

Love, hatred, kindness, cruelty, regret, guilt, jealousy and many more feelings crosses her life and makes it a rollercoaster with many ups and downs.

____________________________________

Hi loyal readers!!

I thought of writing an introduction to the story so that you guys get a brief idea of her life and I hope it helps.

I'll be updating the first chapter of the story next time. Hope you guys enjoy!!

Please vote and comment so that I know what you think of my story.

🌸 Stay safe and be happy 🌸