An amusement park and familiar people.

After our little episode of deep talks and hugs and laughing, I combed my hair and put it in a ponytail with a small braid on the right side of my head.

I put a cute butterfly hair clip and some lip gloss and now I'm sitting on my bed with Clara eating my toast and waiting for Riley to finish her makeup.

She is wearing the blue skirt that I told her to and a black short sleeved shirt which matched. She is putting her hair in a messy bun and is wearing black heels.

Clara is wearing boots.

I don't get how people walk with heels though, it gives blisters and is a death trap as I would like to call it.

"Why do fish swim in salt water?" Riley asked out of nowhere.

Why do they?

"Maybe because pepper makes them sneeze." I blurted out.

Riley burst out laughing and Clara had an amused expression on her face.

What?

"Don't laugh at me Riley. You asked a stupid question and I gave you a stupid answer. Aren't stupid questions supposed to be answered with stupid answers?"

I asked taking a bite of my toast and munching happily.

"You are one weird person, Ari"

Riley commented after she was done laughing, pointing her mascara at me through the mirror.

"It's called a unique personality. Not weird." I said

I finished my toast, got up, went to my dresser and got my white bracelet.

I wore it on my wrist.

"Whatever you say, cheeseball."

"I'd like to remain human, thank you very much." I said.

"Are you guys done? Can we leave now? It's nearly nine." Asked Clara.

"Yep. All done." Riley said cheerfully, picking up her pink duffel bag.

I took mine which is yellow, with blue flowers. I don't know what Clara packed though.

She took hers which was plain black.

We smiled at each other and I nearly screamed, "CAN WE GO ALREADY?"

I grabbed both of their hands and ran to the door, dragging them behind me nearly jumping in excitement.

"We need to get there in one piece, Ari. Slow down." Clara said.

Riley and me were squealing, and walk-jumping through the hallways of the orphanage.

We are sixteen, but we sure do act like babies.

I'm sure you can guess who is the mature one out of the three of us.

Yep. Clara it is.

Some kids gave us weird looks, but who cares anyway?

"Let's go to the pool first." Riley said.

"No, let's go to the games." I said.

"Pool."

"Games."

"Pool."

"Games."

"Pool."

"Games."

"Shut up both of you. I think we should go to the games first. We can go to the pool in the afternoon around 1. It will be hot and the water will be relaxing at that time."