6."Waiting For the Day When Hate is Lost and Love is Found"

.............................................

"Damn,you guys are right.",Quackity began,taking in the breathtaking view upon the cliff,"this looks beautiful!"

The trio laughs as the other two scans the view from above."I can see Eret's castle!",Sapnap points towards the familiar building in the distance.

"C'mon you two...",both Sapnap and Quackity looks back,seeing Drista lay out a picnic blanket from her backpack,"...sit here!".

Tubbo was the one who brought up the idea about having a picnic on top of the cliff during one of Quackity's visits.Since Quackity and Sapnap haven't seen the view from the top,he thought it would be nice to have lunch up there.

Of course,it was a great idea,as the two men watched in complete awe as they take in the scenery before them.Drista and Tubbo sat with them on the picnic blanket,joining in on their enjoyment.Tommy was sitting on a bent-over tree trunk,forming some sort of seat for him.The trio had fought over it for a little while back when they first found it,before Tommy announced himself the owner of the 'tree seat' due to the fact he found it first.

The blonde tears away from the view and glances over to his group members on the ground.He took note of how most of the bandages Sapnap had to keep was gone.In fact,only his arm,cheeks,and a few areas in his torso were bandaged.

Tommy thanked whatever gods and deities had granted them the luck with Sapnap's recovery.

And with that thought,he wondered if it's a good time to send him back.He could simply let him go back to the country with Quackity;but then they might have a hard time explaining;1) where Sapnap went,2)how the fuck he's alive and bandaged up,and 3)Why he was missing for the past month.

The first question could be that he hid in the cave!Yeah,that could work.

For the second;maybe he could say that Quackity had found him and patched him up!That could possibly work.And maybe they can add in the fact Sapnap brought with him some bandages!

The third...he third's a little hard.Maybe he could say he lost his way?Yeah,and he could also say he couldn't use his communicator cause he broke it during that night he left!

Tommy wanted to give himself a pat on the back for coming up with that amazing idea!Surely no one would even suspect a thing-

Oh wait...Techno's there...as well as Phil..

Those two are basically lie detectors;counting Wilbur if he's sane.

Well that's off the chart.

Tommy sighs,leaning heavily towards the upper trunk that held the branches and leaves."Tommy,you better be careful!",he hears Tubbo's call.The blonde huffs,knowing fully well what he meant.He wasn't afraid of heights,he loved them!Its another reason why he loves this tree!

But he does have a point.He could fall asleep without realising and suddenly he's falling from the sky.

Nah...

He'll be fine.

So Tommy looks back to the view,seeing the land his brother raised from the ground.A sudden and heavy weight settled on his chest just looking at the land before him.