Chapter 2: Start of Something New

Your POV

Y/N: Well, we're here. How can we be of assistance, Professor?

Juniper: Good timing too, I was just about to call for Rosa as well if she already found all four of you.

Y/N: I apologize, the ship I was on made an unexpected stop and I had to use my own transport to get to Mainland.

Juniper: Nevermind that, now that you're all here, come, I have something for all of you.

She then walked towards a table where there were at least four devices on the table, or more accurately, these devices are Pokedexes, Unovan Pokedexes.

Juniper: Now that you're here, I have decided to entrust you with the Pokedexes

Juniper: Now that you're here, I have decided to entrust you with the Pokedexes. And yes, it was obvious from the very beginning at the moment that all four of you set foot in the region.

Dawn: You want us to fill in these vacant Pokedexes?

Juniper: Oh, Heavens, no! Rosa here couldn't even bring herself to do it!

Rosa: But there's too many of them, Professor! How would you suppose to fill these in?

Juniper: I put that responsibility to you, Y/N. The Wandering Trainer of Hoenn.

Y/N: Huh, so you did recognize me after all, didn't you, Professor?

Juniper: Of course! Oak, Elm, Birch and Rowan told me about you! That and how you filled in their Pokedex too. I must say, I am wildly impressed, completing a Pokedex in 3 years is a challenge I tell you that, but look at you! You already filled in 4 in 4 years! That's 1 Pokedex every year! Heck, I struggled to even get a contact with you after what happened back in Sootoplis and Mt. Coronet-

Y/N: Okay! Let's not talk about that! I'm still shaken of what happened there, okay?

Misty: Why what happened-

Y/N: I said not now!

Misty lightly jumped at my sudden rise of voice, it's better that she didn't know what happened....not now.

Y/N: I don't wanna talk about it, not now.

Juniper: Well let's not dwell on it anymore.

Juniper then walked to the table where the Pokedexes were. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked to see who it was, it was May.

Y/N: Yes?

May: Didn't know you were still thinking about that day...are you alright?

Y/N: It's...complicated.

May: And what's this about Mt. Coronet-

Y/N: Not now, May. Not. Now.

May then let out a sigh and she removed her hand from my shoulder and she recomposed herself.