Chapter 4: The Master and his Servants

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV

The group finally arrives in Nacrene City, where they will aquire the next Gym Badge needed, the Basic Badge. Y/N once again rents a room for them to sleep in, this time with enough beds. It is currently afternoon, and the rest of the group are tired. They can be seen walking to a room, and Y/N taking the keys to open the door they...correction: "HE" paid for. 

Yurika: sigh Finally! We can rest! 

Y/N: You can float, why the Hell would you need rest? 

Yurika: But Master! Floating can be tiring too! 

Y/N: ...What muscle does floating actually use? 

Yurika: Uhh...drats...you got me..

Y/N: That's what I thought. 

Yurika: Hmph. Meanie. 

Y/N: chuckles Love you too, Yuri. 

Yurika (whispering ): ...If you'd buy me a Castelia-cone, then perhaps I'd say it back... 

Y/N smiles, and he opens the hotel door and walked right in, followed suit by May, Misty, Dawn, Rosa and of course, Yuri. Yuri, proceeds to jump on the couch, and she lays there, sighing happily. 

Y/N: Well at least there's three beds now. I don't have to worry about sleeping in the couch...again. 

Misty: Eh, it was fun seeing you suffer while it lasted. 

May: Misty! 

Misty: What? 

Dawn: Bad idea, bad idea! 

Yurika: Excuse me?

Yurika, looks up glaring at Misty. Y/N can only be seen sighing. 

Yurika: No one speaks to my master like that, you got that? 

Misty: And? 

Yurika: I could kill you here, right now. 

Misty: Try it, I dare you. 

Y/N: Arceus-damnit, you're both insane. Yuri, stand down, or I'll make sure you never get that Castelia-cone. Misty, shut the fuck up, you fucking ginger. I'll slap you if I have to. 

Yurika: Hmph. This isn't over. 

Misty: Oh I'm looking forward to kicking your ass. 

Yurika: Big words for someone within point blank range of a Psychic Blast-

Y/N: ENOUGH!

The entire room shook, everyone fell silent. Y/N angrily fixes his hair, and rubbed his temples. 

Y/N: Misty, I swear to Arceus, shut! The! Fuck! Up! I'll throw your ass off the fucking balcony, I swear!  Yuri! Get in the damn Pokeball! 

Yurika: B-but I was- 

Y/N: I'm not asking, Yurika. Now. 

Yurika sadly sighs, and she looks at Misty again, and glares at her once more. Y/N pulls out Yurika's Pokeball, and opened it, and she retreated into the ball. Y/N puts the ball away, and lets out a frustrated sigh. 

Y/N: Try that shit again, Misty, and see what happens. 

Misty: Hmm? What are you gonna do? Blegh- Ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow-ow!

Y/N can be seen grabbing and pulling Misty's ear, which in turn, made her whimper in pain. 

Y/N: Now you'll listen?