Family

The sisters head back to Meredith's house. (Meredith, Amelia, Maggie, Lexie, and Kara) They all talk. Maggie and Lexie get to know each other and Meredith and Amelia get to know Kara. "So, Meredith has three biological sisters? And Ellis and Richard had you but instead of Ellis keeping you Ellis gave you up for adoption? Jeez, this is so confusing." Lexie says.

"I know. But, you'll get the hang of it. I did eventually. Oh, and by the way my adoptive mom cheated on my adoptive dad and then she died so that's a bit confusing too but again, you'll get the hang of it." Maggie says as she laughs.

"I'm sorry Maggie. That must be hard. So how's Alex and Jackson?" Lexie asks. "They're my ex-boyfriends so I really haven't been keeping up with how they're doing."

"Oh, well Alex got married, then left Jo, his wife, with a letter. He went back to Izzie. And Jackson, well he's now sort of dating Jo so that's um, interesting." Maggie says.

"Everything just keeps getting more confusing!" Lexie says as she slaps her hands on her legs.

"Bailey got married to Ben Warren. Richard got married to Catherine Avery. Jackson got married to April Kepner, then they got divorced. We already told you about Alex so that's about it." Meredith says. They're all talking in one big group now.

"Callie and Arizona also got divorced. Then they had a custody battle and Arizona got custody. But now they're in New York and they got married again!" Amelia says.

"Yeah, Mark and I heard about that and he was disappointed in them for doing that to Sofia. We also heard that Derek died. That's sad." Lexie says. The kids join them and they all talk like one big family again.

I really like this chapter lol. Also, don't mind me filling my Calzona obsession lol. Oh and that was my last chapter for now. I may post one tomorrow or later tonight.