Going to Seattle

"Aren't you excited, Alex?" Kara asks me as she spins around. "We get to see the Space Needle!"

"Yeah I'm excited." Alex says. She doesn't want to go to Seattle because she has a past. She has a past that Kara doesn't know. She has a sister. Meredith Grey. An attending surgeon at Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital. The hospital that is named after her. Alexandra Caroline Grey.

"You should be more excited! I haven't been to many other places besides National City! I'm so excited!" Kara says. Alex can't help but laugh. She lives the excitement on her little sister's face. Alex loves to see her happy. Kara has been through a lot in her life.

"I'm so excited too! Like, it's the Space Needle! Ugh, I can't wait." Alex says. She really just wants to see her half-sister though. She's been waiting for this for so long. She also gets to see so many of her old friends. A lot of them died or left though so there's not as many people left.

On the Plane to Seattle:
Alex, do you have any more snacks? I ate all of mine." Kara says. She hates airplanes because of the first time she used her powers. But, Alex should be the one terrified though because she was on the plane that Kara saved.

"No, I don't have any more snacks because you ate all of them." Alex says as she laughs.

"Whatever." Kara says.

In Seattle:
"So, we have to get checked into the hotel and then we can go get dinner at this restaurant that I heard was really good!" Kara says as she looks at her itinerary that she wrote. "Wait. Alex? Didn't you work here?"

"Um, yeah I did. I actually worked right down the street from here." Alex says nervously.

"We're going! I want to meet all of your work friends!" Kara says.

"I don't think that's-" Alex says as she gets cut off by Kara.

"Nope! We're going and you can't talk me out of it!"

So, I know this was a short chapter but the next chapter is where it gets good. I hope you like this story! I also am writing another story right now so if you're looking for something to read, I think it's pretty good! Thanks!