Does She Come Clean?

"Alex, wake up!" Kara yells Alex is dreading this day. Everyone thinks she's dead there. What is she supposed to do? Tell her that she faked her death to join the DEO. I guess she'll have to.

"Kara. I have to tell you something. It's important. Very important." Alex says very seriously.

"Um okay? What is it?" Kara asks.

"You should probably sit down." Alex says as Kara sits down. "So, when I joined the DEO I had to fake my death. That means that everyone there thinks that I'm dead. So, I can't go back if I don't want the secret to get out, Kara. But, I may want it out. I don't know yet."

"I- Alex. What? You faked your death? YOU FAKED YOUR DEATH? JUST FOR THE DEO? WAS IT THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU? You left all of your friends and I'm guessing family to join the DEO? That's stupid! THAT'S SO STUPID ALEX! Did you have siblings? Do you have parents? How did I not know? I lived with you when you did this! God Alex! Why would you do that?!" Alex can tell that Kara is super mad right now.

"Kara calm down! I just had to because the DEO is very secretive! I know that you're mad but-" alex gets cut off by Kara.

"BUT WHAT ALEX?!" Kara asks.

"BUT I'LL COME CLEAN, OKAY?!" Alex says.

Sorry this chapter is so short. I just want to make this story pretty long😂