We're something like an oreo (Interracial romance)

The church was packed, like really packed. People were everywhere. My family was in the front row I believe. Right now I was just waiting for the music to cue me in. My father looped my arm through his and the pianist began playing.

We made our way slowly to the front as I smiled under my veil at the gorgeous man before me. It seemed like it took forever getting to him. When we got to the end and my father gave me away to him I sighed in content as he took my hand. He gave me the most heart melting smile. And the pastor began talking. I didn't hear a word he said as I was staring at my fiancé who was rubbing circles in the back of my hand calming me down.

And then he spoke. "Alyssa , I give you this ring, wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish as long as we both shall live. I have loved you since the day I met you, although I had to wait for you to feel the same. You are the best thing that I have ever called mine and I would wait a thousand years for you. I stand before you today promising that I will love you forever and completely with all my heart, no woman will ever come before you unless its our little girl. Alyssa you are my world and I would give up everything to be with you. I vow to always be faithful to you and protect you from everything and everyone even if it includes me. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever layed eyes on. Thank you for agreeing to share your life with me." He said slipping the ring onto my finger.

"Marcus, I give you this ring, as a promise to always love you. To never leave your side and to remain faithful. I kept myself pure for a very long time and I am glad I did. I am yours completely and you are mine. I will never dishonor you. And I know we will fight, but that we will overcome any obstacles that we may face together. I have never felt this way about anyone before you and I will never feel this way about anyone but you. I love you so much. And no matter what anyone says we are not too young to know what love is. Color doesnt define love I stand here today as proof. Thank you for loving me." I slipped the ring onto his finger and smiled.

"Do you Marcus Grey take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, for richer or poorer in sickness and in health an to cherish as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"And do you Alyssa-Marie William take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, for richer or poorer in sickness and in health and to love and cherish as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Having pledged your faith in, and love to each other, and having sealed your solemn marital vows by giving and receiving the rings, acting in the authority vested in me by the laws of this state, and looking to heaven for divine sanction, I pronounce you husband and wife in the presence of God and these assembled witnesses. What God has joined together, let not man put asunder.

And now may the God of peace prosper and bless your new relationship, and may the grace of Jesus Christ abound unto you now and forevermore.

You may kiss the Bride. He unveiled me and took my face in his hands, and he kissed me. All the words in his vows were put into that one kiss. Then we pulled away and smiled at each other.

And now it is my happy privilege to congratulate and introduce to you Mr. & Mrs. Marcus Grey!" The church clapped, my mother cried and we waved. And then he picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the church to the limo, we had to leave and get ready for the reception. He opened my door for me and then got in after me. I was smiling so hard I thought my face would break.

"Alyssa, baby if you keep smiling like that you'll break your face."

"Oh I can't help it, I am so happy. I have waited forever for today."