Epilogue

"Broken crayons
Still color"

~*~

The 11 friends laughed loudly as they walked down the street, their arms around each others shoulder, no masks or caps to disguise themselves, just them and that feeling of joy. They were still walking when they passed by a familiar building. 

Lisa stopped. "Guys" She called, they all stopped laughing as they stopped one by one. "Look" She nudged her head towards the building, they all looked at it.

The University.

It was  their University. They all smiled, flashbacks crossing their minds. 

This was where they met.

Where they became friends.

Where they dreamt together.

Where they loved each other.

"Should we go inside?" Namjoon asked. "Hell yeah!" Jennie dragged them with her. The students, however, didn't care if the 11 were idols, they all continued to do whatever they were doing. 

"Tutor Jisoo" Namjoon teased. "Hush hush, you do remember you failed purposely so that I would tutor you" Jisoo said. 

"Playboy Jungkook"

"Rapper Rapmon"

"Musician Yoongi"

"Softie Lisa"

"Charming Jimin"

"Sweet Chaeyoung"

"Blank Tae"

"Handsome Jinnie"

"Dancer Hoseok"

They all smiled at each other before coming closer to Jennie's ear. "Queen Jennie!" They yelled in her ears from both sides and ran away. "Hey!!" Jennie yelled with a smile as she ran to catch them.

The End.

(A/N: SO FINALLY THIS IS OVER! I'M SO HAPPY AMD SAD AT THE SAME TIME LOL THIS WAS A BOOK I DIDN'T WANNA LET GO BUT I HAVE TO.
AND THANK YOU FOR READING TILL THE END, SHOUTOUT TO THE READERS WHO READ EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER I LOVE YOU.

now thou may proceed to read Scarlet, thus you can know about my great storylines.

Damn that's fancy! I never used old English so if that ain't correct then sorry.  Anyways i hope you enjoyed and had fun while reading this, have a good day/night! 

P.S: Love yourself ;)