12. Knight in Shining Armour

Pari's POV

The day after I and Advik became friends we became more close to each other. The way he understands me and talks to me wholeheartedly when I am at my low makes me feel exhilarated. His every touch causes a tingling sensation in my body.

I was in my thoughts when my stomach twisted in pain. From past two days my stomach was twisting in pain and body crambs were frequent these days. Although my date was after a week but still the pain was continuous.

I thought to brush aside the pain and report some files to the head of accounts department. I left my chamber and started ambling towards my senior's cabin when I saw people looking at me queerly as I have grown horns on my head.

I entered inside my senior's cabin and gave him the files. After submitting the files I turned around and heard him snickering.

"Well! Well! Ms Pari I didn't know that you have no shame." The person said making me frown.

I turned my head towards his direction and asked "What do you mean Sir? Why are you speaking in a foul language with me?"

"Foul language? Really? It's you who is ill-mannered here. Get lost." The person snapped making my eyes teary. How dare he spoke to me like that.

"I am sorry Sir. I don't know what wrong I have done to you but it's you who is immodest and brazen as you don't know how to conduct yourself in front of your staff. It's you who is gross as you don't know how to behave with females." I fumed and rushed towards my cabin.

I sat on my chair, my arms were wrapped around my body shielding myself from those horrible memories. The moment that man called me ill-mannered my mind was surrounded with blury visuals of few people who were calling me names and pushing me on the floor.

Suddenly the door of my cabin opened and Advik came inside hurriedly.

"Pari calm down. Hey! Look at me, no need to be scared I am with you." He said and kept on murmuring soothing words in my ear. I was caged inside his warm arms which provided me a sense of relief.

"Advik-- that person called me ill-mannered because of that I had certain flashbacks. My head hurts Advik also all the people of the office were looking at me weirdly. Advik I don't know what wrong I have done for people to behave like this with me." I broke down in his arms again.

"Angel listen to me. Right now my priority is you. Your clothes have a patch of blood and I want you to go home with me." Advik said and his words horrified me.

"Stain?" I whispered to which Advik nodded and raised me from my seat.

Now I understood why my stomach was twisting in pain. Oh! God. What will I do now. I was extremely embarrassed and because of that I couldn't face Advik.

"Pari there's no need to be embarrassed this is natural. Okay!" Advik said like he was explaining to a child.

Advik took his jacket out and wrapped it around my waist covering the stain. His each and every action was taking my breath away.

"Let's go." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

We made an exit from the office building and reached towards his car.

"Sit in the car. I'll be back. Okay!" He commanded me and rushed away hurriedly leaving me in confusion.

---------------------------------------------

Advik's POV

Earlier I was in my cabin when my secretary came inside and narrated me the entire story. How people were talking Shit about Pari and how the head of her department behaved with her. My secretary saw everything, the way Pari replied him back bravely made me feel so proud of her.

I was back in my office building and out of rage pushed the door open of that person's cabin so that all my staff could see and hear me.

"Sir--you? Do you require anything?" The head of accounts department said sensing the commotion in his room.

"Mr Shankar how many members do have in your family?" I asked while sitting on the leather couch nearby.

"Sir---there are 4 member's. Why?"

"You are not in a position to question Mr Shankar. There would be females as well right? Your wife or your mother?" I inquired again.

"Yes Sir."

"Still you are such a mannerless prick. Don't you know how to behave and talk with females. Do you have any shame left. Instead of helping a women in need, you insulted her. Why? She was the one who was in pain, it's females who go through pain and not us. Do you think you got the right to make a mockery of such an issue? Mr Shankar the way you and few other people made mockery of one of my employee and made her uncomfortable is not acceptable. You get that." I roared and left glaring at him one last time.

I rushed towards my car again and instantaneously took the driver seat.

"I am sorry Pari. I'll take you home so that you can rest." I whispered staring at her who was now drifting off to sleep.

"Thank you Advik. You are my knight in shining armour." I heard her whispering and in no time she was snoring softly making me smile.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Everyone 🌺(Author's Note👇)

¶ The first and foremost thing I would like to state here is that I won't appreciate anyone bad-mouthing or leaving any inappropriate comments over Periods. Kindly do no say that these topics shouldn't be discussed and this is not something which can be included in books. Please Guys in reality we all know that everyone is aware about this topic even kids too.

Secondly there are certain situations where any female can face what Pari did and instead of laughing we should help the person in need. Also it's important for every girl to understand that this is not something to shy about rather be brave, confident and proud of the person you have developed into. Am I right?¶

• How was the Chapter friends?

-------------------------------------------------------