007

𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕪𝕣𝕒𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I woke up. I turn to my left side and see the most beautiful person in the world beside me. My girlfriend. I lay there and admire her face. She's perfect. Just perfect. I stare at her for awhile until she opens her eyes. Her mouth forms to a smile. "Are you staring at me" She says. "Just admiring how beautiful you are" she smiles more. We get dressed and walk out to the living room. Me and Wilma went to her place after the diner at otv. In the living room stood Wilma's roommate Lana. She was really nice but I don't know her well yet. "Hi guys" Lana let out with a smile. "Good morning" Said Wilma while she yawn. "I made breakfast, but I got to go now. Got a meeting"
She left and I looked at wilma "Let's eat" I said to her. We eat breakfast and you know just doing in love shit. We decide to watch an movie. We watched the movie Enola Homes. In the middle of the movie Wilma stops it. I turn to her and say "why" She just look at me and kissed me deeply. I kiss her back and laughs. "What was that about?" "I love you" I look at her in chock and sit up more. She gets awkward and look away. Why am i not saying anything I love her to. I just froze. I grab her cheek and decide to say "I love you too." She smiles and we kiss. What happened after that? Oh a girl never kiss and tells.

"Do you wanna stream together?" I said to wilma. "Yea I think it will be good since we're out" Wilma answered. We were going to play rust in an hour but we decided to start the stream now. I pressed the 'start steaming' button.

𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕞𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
As Rae starts the stream I look at the live chat. The comments is mostly filled 'omg' and 'Love this couple' I smiled at the camera. "Hi guys" Rae say as she fix with some streaming settings. I decide that I should say something to "Yea hi guys we decided to stream together while playing rust. So we both will play with Rae's character in the game." Rae nods and says "How are you all today?" We get an 50$ donation and it says "tell us how you got together" "Okey, Uhm it all started with us playing among us together" I begin. "Then I texted her that people wanted us to play together and that we got some shippers" Rachel continue. "Then we started flirting and Rae asked me to facetime. Then we did. 2 weeks later we went on a date and then after a couple days of seeing each other I asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend." Rae just smiled and i smiled to. I just started to think about how much I love her and what she means to me. "Well let's answer some more questions" Rae says to stream. I lean my head to her shoulder and yawns. "How can you even be tired? We slept like 10 hours" I just laugh. "Give me tips on how to come out as bi" Rae reads from the chat. I sit up again and say. "Well I came out to my parents when I was 15 and I just started with 'One of my friends came out to me today' And then you can hear what they think about it. If you feel ready then you should just say 'i'm bi' to them." Rae nods and says "I know what you shouldn't do: live in denial and think that it is just easier to pretend to be straight. bc I've been there and it's horrible." I fill in "You just need to know that you are safe. If you feel like you are going to get kicked out and have nowhere to go. Or think that you will get abused of your family maybe you should wait." "safety first" Rae says.

We answer some more questions and then we start playing rust. I love being together with people who has the same interests as me. She's perfect.

We end stream after have played for about 2 hours. We decide to go to Leslie's place. She was going to cook diner and we kind of invited ourselves. But that's okey bc she wanted us to come. We changed clothes and got ready. When I came out of the bathroom with makeup and an pretty outfit rae came to me and said "You are so gorgeous" I smiled and kissed her. She kissed back and it got into a loving long kiss. Not to heated. "I love you" i said  "I love you more" "that's not possible" I say to her. She kisses me again and I sink in to it.
i love her.

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲