001

(thank @RIPTIDES for inspiring me to do a valkyrae fanfic. I loved their valkyrae fanfic ANSWER)
𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕪𝕣𝕒𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

I woke up earlier then i usually do. But it was fine. It was actually kind of good bc I have an among us stream at 3 pm.

It was 11 am. I got up and was going to get breakfast from the kitchen when i heard a yelling. I laugh to myself when i realized it is probably one of my roommates. I love them but sometimes they are really really loud. I went to the kitchen and got a granola bar. I went to my computer and started working.

A while later after one video edited and one granola bar eaten I looked at the time. It was 2 pm. I sent out a tweet.

㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
(^-^)/ ✅ @valkyrae 1m.
streaming today!
(sorry for short notice)
proximity chat among us with

corpse
sykkuno
disguisedToast
pokimane
fusile
JackSepticEye
wilmaa
tina
edison

so exited!!! see you soon!
㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
I'm very exited for this among us lobby bc my close friends are all gonna be in there. Also a new streamer. Her name is Wilma and she is my best friend imanes friend. Imane invited her to our lobby and she seems interesting.
I decided to go look at her instagram to see kind of what type of person she is.

@𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗮𝗮

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗹, 𝗖𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀𝗲_𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟲𝟯𝟮 𝟰𝟱𝟴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀@𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗮: playin among us with some new peeps this afternoon! I only know poki so i am kind of nervous 😬 oh well see you then <3

𝟲𝟯𝟮 𝟰𝟱𝟴 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
@𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗺𝗮: playin among us with some new peeps this afternoon! I only know poki so i am kind of nervous 😬 oh well see you then <3

@𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗲: sooo exited for this afternoon
        ^@𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀𝗲_𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱: samee

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟴𝟵: she is so pretty omg

@𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟱: she should not play with them 🤢

@𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗲: I am proud to say that i took this pic 😜💁🏼‍♀️.

see all the comments
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜

wow. She is so pretty. I got a feeling like butterflies a feeling I only had one other time. The other time I got this feeling was with
Gina ernest in college. She was this beautiful women in my history class who I kind of fell in love with. But i didn't of course bc i'm straight.
I'm straight i'm straight i'm straight. Like yes I think women are BEAUTIFUL and I want to kiss some of them and be near some of them and hold some of them. Buuuuut that doesn't mean I like women. Like no nononono. I am straight. straight.
(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)(❍

𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕞𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧
OMG I am going to stream with so big streamers today. It feels so weird. I have really blown up on both instagram and twitch lately. I have been playing a lot of Minecraft with big streamers and I guess people like me. I love streaming and it is now my full time job. I'm thinking so much about how far i have come and stuff like that while I do my makeup to the stream. I am kind of nervous.

I walk out to the living room and see my beautiful roommate and best friend Lana. We have been friends since kindergarten and I love her. She 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 poured one 𝗀𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌 for me.
"So you are streaming today?"
I snapped out of my thoughts and answered "Yeah it's gonna be fun. I am kind of nervous haha" she looks at me weird and say "Why you are almost as followed as all these streamers" I roll my eyes at her. "It's not the followers that counts they are just like huge streamers with such a fun gang and I want to fit in." She looked at me and said "Don't worry". She takes up her phone and snaps a pic at me. I smile at her and look at the picture. It was cute, I decided to post it on my instagram.

I talked to Lana for awhile about her date she had last night. She likes men so it's kind of different for her then me. She has been in a lot of relationships and I have only been in one. But mine was for 3 years. But I don't want to think about her so I take the thought out of my head. I take up my phone and click on the instagram app. I go to my post and see a lot of likes and comments. Some mean but a lot of nice ones. I see that Fuslie, one of the streamers i'm gonna play with later commented. And Corpse answered to her also.
@𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐞: sooo exited for this afternoon
        ^@𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗽𝘀𝗲_𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱: samee
I smiled, they knew who I am at least that's good news. I go to my feed and see that valkyrae have posted on her story.

wow

wow. She is so pretty. Can't wait to get to know her. I have watched her channel a long time and I like her content. And her personality. And just everything about her. I just look at the picture for awhile until i hear "crushing huh?" I look back and I see Lana and i answered "shut up, I'm just reading" "okaayyyy suree" Lana says in a sarcastic voice. I give her a look and walk to my room. In 5 minutes I have to start so I set everything where it should be and press the button 'start stream'
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᕕ( ᐛ

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐇𝐢 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
𝕚 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕓 𝕞𝕖.
𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝟙𝟞
𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕖𝕦𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕓𝕚𝕒𝕟
𝕄𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕖/𝕙𝕖𝕣
𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕓 𝕪𝕠𝕦!
𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗆𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌! 𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋? 𝗈𝗋 𝖽𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋. 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗎𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝗑