003

𝕎𝕚𝕞𝕝𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝒾𝒻ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝓂𝓈

🅓🅜🅢

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
had so much fun playing
w you, do you wanna
play rust w me and a lot of
other streamers tmrw? シ

@𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐚
I would love to!
got so many comments that
they wanted us to play w
each other again ✯

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
same I even got some
shippers hehe :)

@𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐚
oh i'm so sorry
i hate when my followers
ship me w straight girls ♕

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
its okay I really  don't mind  ❥

@𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐚
good! it's always kind of awkward bc
some straight girls gets kind of mad.

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
i would never be mad about
ppl shipping me with me friends
     especially you 😉

@𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐚
are you flirting with me? 𖠌

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
of course not i'm just a 'straight girl' rightシ

@𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐚
wait are you not straight?

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
I don't know i think i am

@𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐚
you wouldn't feel this way ab
me if you were straight.

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
maybe i'm wrong
but how did you know

@𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐚
i get a 'bisexual closeted'
vibe from you.

@𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐲𝐫𝐚𝐞
do u want to facetime?

𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕜𝕪𝕣𝕒𝕖'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

What am I doing omg. I just flirted with Wilma and asked her if she wants to facetime. Like what this is so not like me. But something ab this girl makes me change myself . She answers yes and I send her my number. A couple minutes later my phone start vibrating and a name shows up on the screen '𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐦𝐚ꨄ'. A smile appears on my face and I press the green button. A familiar face show up on the screen.
"heyy" I hear the beautiful girl say on the other side.  I just smile and she says "what are you smiling about?" I chuckle and say "idk I'm just happy" she looks at me and I say "so what's going on with you" She start to explain that her roommate has got a boyfriend that she hates and i just listen. She keeps talking and I admire her. Her face, her eyes, her lips they are all perfect. She's perfect. "So tell me about you" Wilma says to me. That's when I realize that we actually don't really know each other. "Well I grew up in washington and then moved to california. I have always liked gaming" I start. Then we talk about everything for a long while. Then she asked "So are you really straight" My smile wipes away from my face and I put on a more serious face. "I don't know. There has always been something special with girls. I kind of was in love with one ones. Her name was molly but I try to not think about it. Bc the truth is that I feel like i'm in denial for my sexuality. I don't know really but I hate to break it to myself but i'm into girls. But I have always just thought that it was easier to push that away." Wilma just listen and nods when I talk. I take away the serious face and smirks "But rn i'm kind of crushing on a girl" Wilma smiles and answer "Really is that so"
The two girls are just sitting there smiling until Wilma break the silence "So what's the most embarrassing thing you've done on stream." I laugh and answer to her question. For the next hour we're just joking around and laughing.

"I have to go we've talked for like 3 hours" Wilma says. I understand but still are disappointed "Okey but wait. You live in LA to right?" "yeah" Wilma answers. I smile and let out "Can I take you out on a date sometime" She starts smiling and says "Yes sure" I say bye and so does she and I hung up.

𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕞𝕒'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

When Rae hung up I just sit in my bed for awhile taking it all in. She asked me on a date. VALKYRAE asked me on a date. I was so happy I could jump around. I go to instagram and see some fan art and stuff like that. I decide to post an instagram story with a picture I took of Rae in the call.

After I posted the picture I went out to the kitchen

After I posted the picture I went out to the kitchen. I went out hoping to see Lana but there was just an empty kitchen. I went to her room but she wasn't there. I took my phone and right when I was supposed to call her she came thru the door.  "Oh Wilma you woke up from the dead" I looked at her and answered "I wasn't dead I talked to a friend" Lana's face turned in to a questioning face and she said
"A friend? Is this the friend I caught you staring at?" I let out a sight and said "I wasn't staring at her but yes. And i'm actually really into her and she kind of feels the same way" Lana walked closer to me with a exited face and almost yelled "Omg for real? are you to dating"
I calmed her down by saying "Not yet, but she did ask me out." Lana smiles at me and let out a "omg i'm so happy for you! But now I have to stalk her. What's her instagram,twitter,full name and social security number?" I laught at her and said "What do you need her social security number for and do you think I know that" "Just tell me her social media" I sight and gave her it.

We ended up watching Valkyrae videos the entire evening. Lana thought she had a good vibe and i'm so happy for that. Lana have to like someone I'm into.

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐤.
𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥! 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐱