Chapter 7

"Where do you guys think he went?" Tony asked the group.
"I don't know, but his friends know." Bucky sighed.
"Do you know where they are?" Bruce asked hopefully.
"Nope," Bucky responded. "But they've been keeping secrets."
"What secrets?" Clint questioned.
"Ash has wings on her back and head." Bucky ansured. "And Luna can teleport and has a fake arm. Alex can turn invisible, not sure if that last part is secret though."

The group kept brainstorming were they could be until Luna appeared in the middle of the room.

"Alex, Ash, Peter. They are stuck under stone and burning wood." The teen pantsed.
"Wate, did you say they are stuck under burning wood?" Steve asked.
"Ya." She coughed.
"Do you know were?" Bruce asked.
"No, i could teleport one of you there though." She responded.
"Who should go?" Questioned Bruse.
"I'll go." Tony said.
"K" The teen said.

Tony called one of his suits and after he put it on Luna asked. "Are you ready."
"Ya." He responded.

A second later tony and the girl disappeared.

"Anyone else wondering how she got a metal arm?" Clint said a second later.

Meanwhile

"Where are they?" Tony questioned.
"Over hear!" Luna shouted from behind him.

When Tony stood next to her he saw the three other teens. They were lying under burning wood and a lot of stone.

"Can you help me lift it up?" He heard Luna asked as she was led to the other side of the pile.
"Ya." He responded.

The two pulled the stone off the others. They then had to lift up burning wood without Luna burning her hand off. They were able to lift the wood and move it off the others.

"How are we going to get them back?" Tony asked her.
"I could take two trips teleporting two of them." Luna ansured. "Can you fly one back?"
"Ya." He answered as he picked up Peter.

Luna picked up Alex and teleported away. Tony flew peter back to the tower. When he hot there Luna was in the medical wing with Alexander and Ash on beds. She was unwrapping bandages that were on Ash. Before he could protest saying it would be better to keep them on he saw tarabble scars. The biggest about a foot long and the smallest was 4 ½ inches.

He set peter down on a bed. Then Bruce walked in. When he walked in he saw the scars on Ash and cringed.

"How did she get those?" He asked as Luna was cleaning her wounds.
"I don't know, she had them when I met her." Luna responded.

Bruce went to work on Peter. Tony left the room and got out of his suit.

A week later

"Are you sure you guys are ready to go back to school?" Asked Tony.
"Yes, were sure." Growned Peter.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, he is. We all are." Respond Ash as she hid the wings on her head (How is that even possible?) and pulled on a jacket to cover her other wings.

The teens moved in with the avengers after what happened with the fire. Each of them were adopted by an avenger. Ash was adopted by Bruse. Peter was adopted by tony. Alexander was adopted by Steve. And Luna was adopted by Bucky. They became one big super family. Each with different powers and personalities to contribute. It's not a 'happy ever after' story because they still had fights, problems and enemies. The end.