Chapter 6: Jaunedice

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio/sign

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

It had been roughly a month into our semester and not much had happened. Currently I was at the auditorium seeing Jaune getting his ass handed to him by Cardin. I had my hand on my Naginata ready to intervene as it looked like Cardin was going to kill him, but thankfully Glynda intervened for me.

"Cardin, that's enough!" Glynda says.

Reluctantly he walks away.

"Students, as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle, and that the official may call the match." Glynda says.

I look over to my sister and see her somber expression, and look back to Jaune to see him still on the floor now looking at his scroll.

"Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to scroll your  during combat. Gauging your Aura will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack, or when it is better to move to a more... defensive strategy. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf, now, would we?" Glynda adds

"Speak for yourself." Cardin replies

God I hate that asshole

"Remember, everyone, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long before students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing! Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will be representing all of Vale!" Glynda says as I see quite a few students get excited.

The bell rings, Pyrrha's still frowning sadly and Jaune is still left on the floor. Me and my team exit the auditorium and make our way to the mess hall.

*Small Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Carroll playing mess call on his bugle*

"So! There we were, in the middle of the night..." Nora said.

"It was day." Ren added

Looking around the table I saw Blake paying almost no mind reading her book, Yang and Ruby listening like their lives depended on it, Pyrrha who was listening, Weiss who was filing her nails, and Jaune who had been looking out of it and sad since his fight with Cardin.

"We were surrounded by ursai!" Nora went on.

"They were beowolves." Ren corrected

"DOZENS of them!" Nora shouted as she stood up.

"Two of them." Ren added.

"But they were no match... And in the end, Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of  selling Ursa skin rugs! Pyrrha and Y/N were also there, they were the ones who bought the rugs." Nora stated.

"She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now." Ren says sighing.

"Jaune? Are you okay?" Pyrrha asks looking towards him.