Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon

(Y/N): Your name

(M/N): Mothers name

(F/N): Fathers name

(H/C): Hair color

(E/C): Eye Color

(H/L): Hair Length

(R/N): Racing Name

(W/N): Weapon name

(D/C): Dream Car

Thinking

Speaking over Scroll/Radio

Location, Time, Date, POV switch

_________________________

Y/N POV

Me, Carroll, and Ravio were on the bullhead on the way to beacon. Soon we arrived, and we all got off. Getting off I saw some poor sod lose his breakfast. I had my own idea of what Beacon would look like, but I never thought it would look quite like this. Quite honestly, I felt out of place. I paused taking it all in, but then a hand fell on my shoulder.

"Come on, I think we have to go to the auditorium." I hear Ravio say.

"Um, you go ahead, I'll catch up." I reply

"Suit yourself." Ravio says as him and Carroll walk away.

"Ohmygosh, sis! That kid's got a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword! And he has a Naginata." A small girl with red tipped hair says pointing at me.

"Easy there sister, they're just weapons." A blonde girl by her side says.

From there I just tuned out the conversation, but as I turn to walk forward I see a mob of people run ahead of me with the Blonde one in the center. I look back to see Red starting to fall backwards, thinking fast I quickly grab her arm, but I'm too late and she crashes into a luggage cart, and only seconds later I feel a presence behind me.

"What are you two doing?" I hear a girl behind me who sounds pissed.

Grabbing onto red I pick her up back onto her feet, and I look back to see a girl with white hair who looked like the spitting image of a stereotypical rich girl.

"we're sorry, now let's just bo-" I start saying before I was cut off.

"Sorry?! Do you have any idea of the damage you could have caused?" The girl asks.

"Uhhhh" Red says while holding one of the cases.

"Give me that." The white haired girl says whilst snatching it away and opening the case "This is Dust mined and purified from the Schnee quarry!" She practically yelled at us.

Oh god, another one of those Atlas elitists

The two argued for a bit, but as they did I noticed that Red was starting to inhale the dust. Quickly I hit the dirt knowing what was about to happen.

KA-BOOM

After hearing the explosion I got back up onto my feet and started walking over to make sure the two of them were okay.

"This isn't your ordinary combat school. It's not just sparring and practice, you know! We're here to fight monsters, so... watch where you're going!" The rich girl yelled.

"Hey, she said she was sorry princess." I yelled back at her before dread hit me.

Oum, the worst time for my southern accent to come out

"It's heiress, actually." A girl behind me said.

I looked behind me to see a girl with black hair and a strangely large bow on her head.