Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Five | Ara Moon & Woo-joo Yulje

Chapter One — Hard To Get

February 20, 2018

365,521 likes

draramoon Catch me if you can 😉

View all 748 comments

abhamoon so shady 🤣

sinteriaeastwood Girl 😭

katmoretz 🤧😍

——a——

"Did you find her yet?" Kap-soo, the CEO of Yulje Medical Hospital asked.

"No, sir, we seem to have trouble of finding her exact location." His secretary answered.

"How is it hard to find her if she's hiding in plain site." Kap-soo said.

"Sir, we may not find her. I think it's best if you let someone else in the hospital do the operation." Tae-yang, the Director of Yulje Medical Hospital said.

Kap-soo slammed his hand down on the desk.

"No, she has to be the one to do it." He said.

Tae-yang nodded.

"Okay, we'll continue to search for her." Tae-yang said.

"Good, now how's Woo-joo doing?" He asked.

"He's doing well but sir, are you sure you want to keep your surgery a secret from him?" Tae-yang asked.

"Yes." He answered. "He cannot know." He added.

"Okay." Tae-yang said.

——a——

March 20, 2018

"Ara, you're still married." My lawyer, Joong-won said.

"What do you mean I'm still married?" I asked my lawyer as I sat in his office.

"There was some errors made and according to the courthouse. Your divorce was never legally finalized." My lawyer said.

"So, I'm still married to Woo-Joo?" I asked.

"Yes." He answered.

I glanced at my ringing phone, hitting the ignore button one more time, I didn't have it in here to talk to Ji-hye right now, especially when I just found out that I'm still legally married.

"Why are we just finding this out now?" I asked.

"Apparently, the courthouse wanted to hide their mistake but since they have hired so many new people. Someone finally found it and contacted me about it." Joong-won answered.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"We have to get Woo-Joo to agree to getting another divorce." Joong-won replied.

"I haven't talked to him in six years." I said.

'Call me when you have the time. It's urgent.' came through in a text a few moments later.

I glanced at the notification before setting my phone back down on the desk.

"We'll figure it out." Joong-won said.