Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten | Cardi B & Monster Woo

Prologue

|June 25, 2018

Cardi B Confirms Secret Marriage to Monster Woo: 'There Are Some Moments I Want to Keep for Myself'

The rumors and reports are true: Cardi B and Monster Woo secretly got married in September privately.

Reports of the secret marriage surfaced Monday morning (June 25), According to court documents, the couple's marriage certificate is dated Sept. 20, 2017, in Seoul, South Korea.

Just hours after the reports began circulating, Cardi B took to Twitter to set the record straight, captioning the photo of her statement: "This why I name my album 'Invasion of Privacy' cause people will do the most to be nosey about your life. Welp fuck it."

In the tweet, Cardi explains, "There are so many moments that I share with the world and then there are moments that I want to keep for myself. Getting married was one of those moments! Our relationship was so new breaking up and making up and we had a lot of growing up to do but we was so in love we didn't want to lose each other."

Was there an elaborate ceremony? No. Cardi confessed that "one morning in September we woke up and decided to get married. We went to city hall, and just the two of us and my sister. I said I do, with no dress and no make up and went and got a ring afterwards! I appreciate and love my husband so much!!"

In classic Cardi fashion, the "I Like It" singer ended the tweet taking a shot at her haters, saying, "Well now since you lil nosey fucks know at least ya can stop saying I had a baby out of wedlock."

=••••=

|July 10, 2018

Liked by blacchyna, jessicah_o, deimon_woo and 6,652,172 others

iamcardib Yeona Dea Kim 07/10/18🎀🌸 @deimon_woo

View all 205,658 comments

badgalriri happy birthday kulture 🎉🎉🎉💗.

draramoon Congratulations

nickiminaj Congratulations 🎊

sinteriaeastwood Omg I knew it! Congratulations boo

actorleeminho Congratulations

adhafera So gorgeous and Congratulations

sanghyun_kim sending my gifts now

blacchyna Awww Congratulations

kjk76 Congrats

winnieharlow she's a blessing