∣ 12 ∣

___________________________________________________________

to: ⭐ DAD
___________________________

AHHHHH! The boy who i took a photo with that i sent to you...
he asked me out..on a date?
is it? aaldkfjaeio

<3

[sent]

___________________________________________________________

"Y/n! You have to leave in 15 for your date and you just woke up?!" Momo shrieked in panic.

"Aw man, that dream was so good!...what was it about again?"

"That's not important rn, we need to get you dressed and your hair needs to be done!"

Momo threw a dress on you while she got a curling iron.

With 5 minutes left, Momo somehow, miraculously, got (Y/n) ready. She didn't even look like she just got out of bed.

"Now go!" Momo pushed you out the door.

(Y/n) looked outside, searching for the boy.

"Shoto!" 

A car door opened, "You look pretty, let's go"

(Y/n) blushed as she entered the car.

. . .

"Hello, what can I get you?"

"Hmmm...(f/d)"
"I'll get one of that too,"

"Hey, Sho. Is Dabi related to you? You both have similar quirks and he looks sort of like your father.." (Y/n) blurted out. She was the type of person to say what was on her mind, nevermind the situation and atmosphere.

"..."

"sorry I shouldn't have asked--"

"yea...My father trained him to the point where he was assumed to have burnt to death. But he survived...and had no other path to go except for villainy."

"...you still care about him, though?"

"he's still my brother. will always be, so yes,"

"We should visit him, then" (Y/n) stood up, dragging Shoto, by the hand, outside.

"What? What do you mean?!"

"You've never visited someone in prison?"

"No...I mean why right now--wait you have?"
"uh...yea. Killer Stain. I'm somewhat related to him I guess, and he couldn't harm anyone. We discussed a lot, his views are interesting--anyways, we're visiting Dabi, right?"