∣ 4 ∣

___________________________________________________________

to: ⭐ DAD
___________________________

It's the weekend already. Didn't this week fly by fast?
I didn't really do anything interesting...but I made new friends!
What were their names again?
Anyways, school is great! I'll get back to you soon <3

[sent!]

___________________________________________________________

(Y/n) had just woke up from her slumber, she was now staring at her phone.

[ Saturday 5 AM ]

It's so early...I guess it doesn't hurt to train...

Her (h/c) swayed behind her as she got up and changed into a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. She headed outside. Before she started her training however, she spotted and red-white haired boy firing up his ice quirk.

"Todoroki? You're up this early training?" The boy's eyes turned around to meet the girl who was asking him.

"I can say the same thing about you," Todoroki stopped his training.

"I guess we grew up with somewhat similar parents," (Y/n) smiled, "...do you want to have a battle?"

"Sure, on one condition that you don't hold back." he got into a fighting stance.

"Hm...that might be tough for you though, you sure?"

Todoroki simply nodded in response.

"Alright, then fight me with both of your quirks too."

Their matches spurred on for hours, until the sun was fully up. Icebergs shot up and surprisingly, fire was also present.

After their final match, both of the training pair were exhausted. Todoroki was exhausted from the speed and unpredictable decisions that came from (Y/n) while (Y/n) was tired from the heat of Todoroki's fire.

That was one of the few things that held her back. Even if she stopped time, the blasting heat was still there. Most of her attacks were up- close so her knuckles and legs were slightly burned. But even with that, (Y/n) held up and won all their matches. 

After all, what was their to do, other than training and studying, when you're confined in a house with nothing to occupy yourself with in addition with a father who emphasized quirk training and education.

. . .

After a shower, (Y/n) was all refreshed. That was when she smelled a waft of (f/f) coming from the kitchen. Her automatic instincts of running to the food kicked in.

"Wow! Momo, you made all this?" A table of (f/f) was laid out before the excited girl's eyes.

"Yea! Well, my parents got me into cooking classes, so I have some cooking skills," Momo smiled.

(Y/n) had been talking to several people in class in an attempt to make friends earlier in the school week. The girls were happy to accept her on a first name basis, and the boys were enthusiastic too...except

Bakugo flipped her off and didn't say anything, surprisingly.
Shinso gave the cold shoulder and didn't say anything either. (I think he would've joined the hero class by third year)
Todoroki just stared and said nothing...too

...

maybe these people just hate speaking.

"It looks so good! Thanks for the food!" (Y/n) dug into the scrumptious meal.

The others had already ate, so (y/n) was the only one left.

Momo accompanied her at the table, the both of them engaging in casual talk.

"Hey (y/n)...you've been wearing the same hoodie all week, do you need some clothes?"

"Hmm," the girl thought as she finished her meal, "OH! I'm supposed to go shopping this weekend. I don't know how it really works though, I've only gotten clothes from other people...or my assistant goes out and buys necessities for me,"

"We should totally go shopping together! I can't believe you haven't gone shopping! I'll go tell the others, it'll be so much fun!"

"Well, yea...I've been stuck inside my house this entire time so I couldn't really go anywhere" (y/n) turned to Momo, but turns out, she was talking to nobody. Momo was already gone.

. . .

"(Y/N)! I HEARD YOU HAVE NEVER GONE SHOPPING?!"

"WE HAVE SO MUCH TO SHOW YOU!"

All the girls rushed into the common room.

"all...of us...are going?"

"OF COURSE! "

___________________________________________________________

I'm thinking of drawing out the extra (OC) characters lol

Thanks for reading,

ily

- MINA