∣ 10 ∣

___________________________________________________________

to: ⭐(Y/N)'s thoughts
from: ⭐(Y/N)'s head 
___________________________

...
am i dead ? lol

[sent]

___________________________________________________________

THUMP.

"(Y/N)!" Todoroki ran towards her.

Everyone rushed to (Y/n). She had collapsed on the ground after catching Shigaraki.

. . .

The teachers were gathered at their meeting room at U.A. The air was tense.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHH FOOD WAHHH"
"WAHHH"

"..."
"Aren't we gonna do something about...him?" Aizawa pointed at the blue haired toddler.

"Well, who's gonna take care of him...we can't just give him up for other people to take care of, given his abusive past. We're the only ones who could handle his...quirk." All might sweat-dropped as the toddler was crying while demanding food.

Meanwhile, Nezu looked like he was going to kill the toddler because of how loud he was being. His face was stoic, yet severely annoyed.

"Well. We certainly need to get this solved soon."

"I'm too busy for this," almost half of the teachers spoke up
"I already have the stupid hero class,"
"I'm Midnight, so"

"Well, All Might you're pretty free now that you're retired so, it's all you, haha!" Present Mic shoved the responsibilities away before excusing himself from the meeting room, along with the rest of the teachers.

"Haahhhh, you're kidding me..." All might sighed, and in a last desperate attempt, looked at Nezu.

Nezu smiled brightly, "Good luck." The bear-mouse animal quickly left the room.

The red eyes of the boy looked up at All Might...and smiled.

All Might was in charge of taking care of a kid. He was in charge of giving Tomura Shigaraki a fresh, new start. A start that would rewrite his past experiences as a kid, and his future.

. . .

(Y/n) was in a bed. She looked so peaceful in her rest, yet the air around her was dreadful.

(Y/n) was in a hospital. She was hastily carried from the scene of the Villains to the hospital, with doctors assessing her situation. They were confused as to what had happened.