𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁.

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙸 "𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸" 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚂♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝙺𝙸𝙰𝙽𝙸 "𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸" 𝙴𝚅𝙰𝙽𝚂♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙰𝚄𝙶𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Brandon, imma deck your ass you do that shit again." I warned as Black repeatedly kept slapping my ass.

shit was starting to sting.

"But its just so pretty." He cooed making me turn around.

I punched his ass in his chest because my ass was hurting now because of how many times he kept slapping it.

bitches can't even wear a dress one time without getting they ass slapped into next week.

"I think a nice black gentleman like myself should be able to slap the ass that belong to me." He rubbed his chest in circles.

"I think the fuck not, now what you want to eat ?" I asked putting on some lipgloss in the mirror.

It was getting late so I was just gonna go get some food for us to eat tonight.

"You." I turned around and looked at him biting his lip eyeing me up and down.

"Uhn uhn. Real food." I told him walking to the mirror checking my lash.

"You is real food, come feed a nigga." He grabbed my arm snatching me away from the mirror and put me on his lap with my legs on each side of him.

He rubbed on my ass and just stared at me in my eyes biting his lip looking all fine, "So you just go let me starve ? You a terrible girlfriend." He fake pouted.

"I gotta go get the food unless you go eat stuff from yesterday and then I gotta go see Mo and Mani." I pecked his lips twice.

"You give they ass more attention then me." He huffed out casually pulling out my titty like it was normal playing with it.

this nigga is so damn weird.

"What is you doing ?" My eyes were set on him watching closely.

"I told you to feed me." Within a few seconds, he took my left nipple into his mouth and started sucking on it making me moan lowly.