𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈.

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"Leave it up to a black person to wear some bright neon colored shit to the pool." Black teased sipping on his alcohol.

"Fuck up cause I look good." I said dangling my feet in the water.

"Shole do." Que mumbled lowly making me smirk.

"And do." Kiani and Aamori complimented.

"Not Que ass tryna mumble and we heard him." Kaso chimed in.

"Keion if you don't mind yo damn business." Aamori told him.

"No." Kaso replied making a fake heart with his hands.

Aamori put her hands on his back and pushed him into the pool making him splash water on me.

"Janai, you better be gone by the time I get out this pool or I'm fucking you up." Kaso warned rubbing water out his eyes.

"Oh shit." Aamori wasted no time and got her ass up taking off sprinting towards the hotel doors.

The whole gang was up here today at Lovell's, a famous hotel that mostly white people came too because it was so damn expensive.

For one room it cost like $300 per person but since we had it like that, we ain't care.

Plus we needed a break from working cause from what my dad say, the war with Red people far from over.

"Mane yall females so fucking spoiled. Bought this girl a berkin, dicked her down and she still want more." Xavier complained sitting his phone down.

Even Xavier and Que ass decided to come with us.

"Just don't kill the girl." Desean said.

"No promises, she aggy as fuck." Zay replied.

"You like them types of females so thats yo fault." Kiani added.

"Hell up." Zay mugged her.

"I know damn well you ain't talking Kiani. As much as you be bothering me when I'm on the game, ion even wanna hear it." Black waved her off.