ʙᴄ, 2

ALEX

About 4 years later

"Fuck" I groan. Gripping onto Stacey's hips harder, I press my lips to hers.

"I'm going-" I cut her off by landing another kiss to her lips.

"I'm going to be late for work" she huffs out.

"5 more minutes" I bite down on her shoulder, feeling her hands tangle in my hair.

"Alex" She cries out my name as I slam her down ontop of me.

"Shit" I groan, going faster. Hearing her moan my name was the best thing I could experience.

I watch as she bites down on her lip, climaxing on me.  I come undone soon after her and pull her towards me.

Our lips meet in a hard kiss, my tongue tumbling with hers. I bite down on her bottom lip before pecking it and pulling back.

"Now you can go to work" I smile at her.

STACEY

I roll my eyes playfully and get from ontop of him. "I have to go take another shower now" I sigh.

Throwing the condom in the trash he pulls his boxers on, following me to the kitchen.

"I've been thinking"

"About?" I quirk an eyebrow as he ties my hair up.

"What if we had a kid?"

My eyes widen and I start choking on air.

He pats my back, trying to get me to stop coughing, "I don't want you dying on me now"

"A k-kid?" I cough.

"Yeah when two people have sex-"

"I know how a baby is made Alex" I run a hand through my hair.

Since when did he want a kid?

He sighs and bends down to where I'm sitting on one of the kitchen stools.

"Look if you're not ready for a baby right now I get it. With everything going on I don't expect you to be that open to the idea. I just want you to know I love you and I'll wait for you as long as you need" he kisses my palm.

I look at his face which had a encouraging and loving smile on it.

"I'm sorry" I frown.

"You don't have to be sorry for anything" he kisses my forehead.

I hug him, pressing my face into his neck as he strokes my hair.

"Come on, you're going to be late for work and so am I" he stands up, reaching out for my hand.

We get up and head to our bedroom. As I start to get undressed to take a shower his phone starts to ring.

"Who is it?" I ask, grabbing a towel.

He sits down on the side of the bed looking at the caller ID, "Daniela"