Chapter 15: A Moment With No Hesitation

As soon as they entered the house, Katya's hands were on Trixie, her entire soul basking in the joy that this perfect doll was hers. She pushed the young girl up against the wall, attacking her neck with kisses.

"Fuck, you are so sexy." Katya moaned as she pushed herself against the girl, loving the feeling of the girl's curvy body against her own.

"Uhh.. ahh, take me to bed, please." Trixie moaned as her nails clawed into Katya's back.

"Jump." The Russian whispered, and the young ballerina did, elegantly flying into the other woman's arms as if they were partnering in a choreography.

Katya carried Trixie off to bed, her mind not fully wrapped around the fact that the girl she had fantasized about under the cloak of night was finally in her arms like this, the pair of them ready to give themselves to the other in the most intimate way. 

They left only clues as they moved around the apartment, just shadows and whispers remaining in the hall as they made their way into Katya's bedroom. Soon their desperate hands removed the pretty dresses, only bare skin remaining as their heavy gazes took in the sight.
Trixie didn't think anything could be as beautiful as Katya's body. The strong muscles from years of rigorous training, the almost straight line which only deviated slightly at her hips, waist and bust, the small perky breasts with hardened nipples that were begging for attention. 

"Come." Trixie whispered with one arm out as she layed down on the bed. 

She looked like a siren, Katya thought. A beautiful creature pulling you further into the depths of seduction. The smooth sinful curves of her body casting shadows on the walls like a beautiful painting. And Katya answered the call, climbing on top of the woman whom she was so close to loving, her hands exploring the young ballerina's body like a map. 

Their lips met, tongues dancing around each other as their bodies moved against each other like one, desperate for friction. Katya's fingers traveled down to Trixie's core, hovering above it without touching which made Trixie push her hips up for contact.

"You are sure? You want this?" Katya asked, not wanting to push the girl to do anything she wasn't ready for.

"More than anything.. fuck me, please." Trixie moaned out as her hips used Katya's hand, leaving the Russian stunned for a couple seconds before she started to rub the doll's clit in circles.

"Katya, more. I need more." The doll whined in a beautifully breathless high-pitched tone, her body shuttering and bending as the older woman's hand provided her with much needed friction. 

Katya entered a finger into the girl, feeling herself grow wetter at the sensation of Trixie clenching around the digit. Once the girl had relaxed more she entered another one, pushing one of Trixie's legs up to her ear to reach deeper inside the girl. 

"Hold leg there." Katya demanded, and Trixie did, perfectly extending it with a pointed foot at the end, creating a perfect upside down split.

The Russian's other hand went to Trixie's large breasts, grabbing one of them and massaging it in her grip, loving how soft and malleable the flesh was. Those all-natural pornstar boobs that Trixie had somehow been blessed with made Katya's pussy drip, and her mouth salivate. 

"You are perfect." Katya moaned as she climbed over the girl's thick thigh, situating herself so she could rub her core against it as she worked Trixie towards completion.

"Fuck, I'm so close. Shit Katya, you're so good. Uh- go faster, please. UUH- you're so fucking hot." Trixie groaned out in a string of words, her mind turned to mush by Katya's fingers pounding into her, a yell of pleasure escaping her as a third finger entered, stretching her deliciously. She leaned her head back, fingers clawing at the sheets as Katya's thumb came to rub against her clit once more, sending her over the edge with a yell of Katya's name, the tension that had been building for so long finally being released.

Katya thought there could be no more beautiful sight in the world than that of Trixie coming undone, her body giving itself to pleasure entirely. The ballerina's thighs shook giving Katya additional friction which soon sent Katya tumbling over that beautiful mountain top of pleasure aswell. 

"Uh, да, детка! AAh, Triixiiee!" She moaned as she came, collapsing on the bed next to Trixie moments later.

They layed in perfect silence, Katya's arm pulling the young girl close, their legs intertwining and Trixie's head coming to rest on the older woman's chest. No words needed be spoken, for all had been said by their bodies moving in perfect harmony.