Chapter 01 - Alex

Time check 12:57 am

I woke up from the loud banging on my door.

"Coming" I grumbled sleepily

What the hell? Its almost 1 am. who could this idiot be? Actually I got the feeling I know who might this idiot be.

Slowly opening the door I saw Alex looking drunk as hell...again. "Yo, ishh beeena while" Alex said

Seriously this is the 3rd time this week.

"Go home you're drunk" I said nonchalantly while immediately slamming the door close.

"H-heeey thash soo coold bro" Alex complained in a loud voice. Alex started banging the door again and now more ferociously. "Open up ya dipshit"

Calling me names huh? Well this is typical for Alex.

"D-don't be suchaa jerk" Alex hissed

I forgot the fact that it's already 1 in the morning... and this friend of mine being noisy and pesky as ever.

I opened the door in surrender "hey mind the resting neighbors will you!" I scolded her.

"Hahaha Ok bro" she said with a loud voice and looking pleased with her victory.

*facepalm* you never learn do you? I sighed

Alex just responded with a big grin on her face.

"C'mon get inside, I don't want you to catch a cold"

"Aww issshnt thaat shweet?" she said amusingly.

"Like hell... I just don't want you to sneeze all over my things again bro" I retorted.

Time check 01:05 am

"I'm sure I've told you a lot of times not to come here this late" I said "You're such a big nuisance. The girl next door complained to me the other day an...." she put her index finger on my mouth to make me stop.

"That's why I'm telling you, you give me a spare key"

What I am gonna do with her?

"So what do you need?" I asked

"Heh, thatsh mean you know" she complained "Imma jushhh v-vishiting a friend"

"At this hour?" I frowned

"Grrrwhhhhg" her stomach suddenly growled

"So that answers my question" I can't help but smile a little.

"And you behave while I heat up the leftovers" I added

She nods to me for confirmation.

Time check 1:10 am

Few cups of rice, pickled veggies and chicken curry. "Hmm" I am wondering if this would be enough to feed Alex's ravenous stomach.

Maybe I should give her my last salami.

"Hey food is read...what the fuck?" Alex is using my computer again without my permission and she also opened my Doritos and the last pack of Pocky I have.

"Hey what're you doing?"

"Oh you're back, quite fast aren't we?"

I glared at her

"What's wrong? I did well behaving right" Alex asked me like there's nothing wrong with what she's doing.

"Even heard of the word privacy?"

She continues to use the computer not giving a shit to what I have been saying.

"So you like big boobs huh?" she asked