Eisuke-fourteen

Ayden's POV

Aw, snap. I thought when Akemi and I were surrounded by my uncle and her dad. Uncle was right in front of us, and Eisuke Ichinomiya behind. 

Some color drained from her face as she looked at her dad. I guess same goes for me.

"What is your daughter doing with my nephew?" Uncle said, he sounded calm, but his voice was wavy as he spoke. This is gonna get outta hand.... Akemi dashed towards her father while I do the same and pulled uncle back. We managed to stop them from tearing each other's throats out.

I prepared myself for a thunder+rainstorm, and I was glad I did. Uncle mainly talked as he paced around the living room with me sitting on one of the couches, mother sat beside me and held my hand in hers silently. 

"HOW could you possibly like the daughter of THAT nuisance! And even right before your aunt Marissa's wedding! How could you?!" I can see another vein popping from his neck. Marissa was uncle's sister, she was getting married a week from now.

"Uncle--listen--" I tried to say, but should've known better, I'm better off shuttin' up.

"Noonononononono, Ayden, listen to me. That..." I don't know how long that lecture went on, but by the time he was finally exhausted, we were the only house in the neighborhood whose lights are still on.

Why are they such arch enemies? 

Akemi's POV

Father isn't one who likes to lecture, so there was no spit storm coming at me. Just an ice berg. A huge one. Yup, it's a cold war, where no one talks to the other. It's impossible for either of us to apologize, so mom had to come in and be the peacemaker.

In my room alone, I caught up with classes and works on school. When there was a soft knock on the door and mom came in and sat down by me on the bed.

"I already talked to Eisuke, don't worry about him, he's just really stubborn and needs time to think." she smiled softly at me and spoke gently, "I'll always support your choice." she kissed me on the forehead and left.

~*~*~*~*

It's been a week since then, dad won't even allow me to get out of the hotel now--and I really don't need to since Tres Spades really has everything--same goes for Ayden, his uncle won't let him go to the hotel. We secretly kept in contact via texts. 

Right now, I'm wandering around the lobby listening to music, as usual, since I really don't have anything else to do. 

I'm comin' for ya, I'm comin' for ya 

Cuz...all I need, Is a beauty and a beat, who can make my life complete. 

It's all about you, when the music makes you move, baby do it like you do

'cause...uh ♪

(Beauty and the Beat- Justin Bieber/Nicki Minaj)

"Congrats!" came a loud shout followed by chattering near the entrance. I pause the song as I sigh. I look out the glass windows and see a long line of people, starting with a bride and a groom, they chattered while walking into a building near the hotel. 

Somebody's wedding? That's the last thing I would care about, but then, I felt eyes on me. I look near the end of the line, and I saw Ayden walking with them while making eye contact with me.

My hopes when up for half a second, until I saw Matsuura walking with them in front of him. He was forced to break eye contact when a woman pulled him inside the building--restaurant--with everyone else.

Under subconscious, I moved. The next thing I know I'm standing at the entrance of the big restaurant. It's almost as big as one of those restaurants in Tres Spades. 

Sneaking inside, I slip to the restroom halls, thank god no one else was there. He must've saw me, cuz he also came in after a minute. I felt like I haven't seen him in person for so long. He walked up to me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss just came naturally.

"Akemi...."

Seconds passed by, where we just stayed in each other's arms. Until suddenly, a gun shot has been heard outside in the main dining hall. Wait, gun shot?! 

We quickly pulled away and rushed to the door. There was smoke everywhere, nobody was hurt, but everybody was panicking. The door was locked from the outside and several men in black carrying guns are scattered around the restaurant.

A bullet was fired to the ceiling, "All of you be quiet!" someone yelled. What do they want? 

Suddenly, the door was knocked down, showing dad with a gun, which he pointed to the one who talked. That man laughed and all the other men in black pointed their guns toward dad. Despite that, dad had a rather amused expression on his face, which looked really familiar.

While I was in a daze, something suddenly fell out from the roof right in front of me. Ayden pulled me back, or else I would've been hit. It was Soryu, he held up his gun and shoot many of the men down, Det. Mamoru Kishi smashed in through a window and shot the rest down. 

This restaurant's gonna pay a lot to recover from *this*. Was the first thing that came to my mind, which it shouldn't be since a gun was pointed at me. 

"Akemi!" several voices all shouted at once. I heard a gun fire, but nowhere of me hurts. Then, the scene in front of me got me one step near death: blood was coming down Ayden's arm. The bullet grazed his arm when he moved me. He blocked the bullet....

"Oh my god!" I quickly take off my shirt and wrap it around his arm to stop the bleeding.

Soryu shot the man who fired while dad ran towards me. Ayden fell to the ground due to blood loss, and everything went black for me as well two seconds after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Kay Imma try to finish this route today.

Thanks for reading!

Published: February, 2015

Edited: May 14, 2016

Instagram - seika_akashi