{Spin-off} High School Story: Akemi

A sub story from when Akemi was in high school!!! xD So around 14-16 years old

I know I haven't been writing my fanfics for nearly a year now, but two days ago, I suddenly felt a spring of inspiration for them xD and imma take advantage of my spring break (even tho i have a shit ton of hw) and try to update

Enjoy!

Akemi's PoV

"Are you... perhaps related to Eisuke Ichinomiya?" 

"Who?" I asked, sparing the girl in front of me a glance.

She gasped. "Eisuke Ichinomiya! The head of the Ichinomiya group who runs basically half of this world?! He OWNS hotel Tres Spades! You have the same surname!"

"That doesn't mean anything. Ichinomiya isn't an uncommon family name," I stated, then going back to my studies. It was because I was surrounded by gossipy teens like her that I wanted to get the hell out of high school as soon as possible.

"That's true..." she mumbled, then eventually left me alone.

After the school bell rang, signaling the end of the day, I tidied up my stuff and got up from my seat. On my way out, I tossed away three tests that were handed back today; all of them had bright red 100s on them.

I was stopped at the front of my class. I glanced up to see a classmate. He was the vice-president of my presidency at school. I was in my second year and hopefully last. I was working on skipping the last grade.

"Do you have questions regarding the upcoming English contest?" I questioned, even though I already knew the answer.

"No. Everything about that is all set," he assured. He was blocking the door, and other students were starting to stare. I just wanted to hurry home and eat. 

I was starving; my lunch got stolen today.

I attended an elite high school where most people were talented and respectful. But there was always just a few people who rode on their parents' coattails and acted like delinquents, flaunting money that wasn't theirs.

He leaned against the door frame and smiled charmingly at me. "I'm here for a private manner. If you have time this weekend, would you like--"

"I refuse."

He froze. But he shouldn't have been surprised. I've refused everybody since the first year of high school. I wasn't looking for a relationship.

Murmurs arose from around me. Both positive and negative.

"What the hell?! She didn't have to be so mean about it!"
"That's our president! Don't succumb to anyone!"
"Ouch. I felt that rejection from here."
"Ugh! I'd kill for Takagi-senpai to ask me out!"

"Maybe that's exactly why he wouldn't ask you out."

"I-I see. That's understandable." He played it off cool and scratched his head. I stared at him until he moved from the doorway.

As I descended the stairs, people avoided me. As I strode across the hall, people avoided me. As I passed by club rooms, people stopped fooling around and went to work. As I walked across the track, the athletes began to run faster. As I forced open the door of the tool shed in the yard, the delinquents hurriedly stood up and stepped on their cigarettes.

"K-Kaichō (President)..." One of them stuttered. I recognized him as a celebrity's son.

"You!" One of the girls came up and grabbed me by my collar. I recognized her as the daughter of a high-reputed lawyer. It seems like she got tired of hearing about right and wrong for her entire life.