Happy birthday

June 7th 2014

I woke up in someone's lap but was to tired to look. I could feel Luke still asleep so I didn't want to bother him. I heard whispering and little giggles from the other couch. I assumed it was the boys. I just stayed half asleep for awhile until I felt Luke shifting in his sleep.

I got up and looked over to who I fell asleep on. Benny was sleeping with his arm hanging off the couch using it as a pillow. I blushed a little and looked over to the boys watching tv on the floor. Luke was still half asleep on me. The boys were watching sponge bob and I laughed when I saw. "What?" Ham said looking back at me. "Nothing, nothing." I said trying to hide my smile. "Yeah yeah whatever what are we doing today." Yeah yeah asked rolling his eyes playfully. He probably knew I was laughing at them watching sponge bob. I actually liked sponge bob but then watching it was funny. "I don't know probably go to the arcade then the pool." I said shrugging. "Yeahhhh!" All the boys chanted this woke up Luke instantly and some of the younger kids who were still asleep. Benny was still sleeping peacefully. "Jeez yell much." I laughed. The boys laughed with me. I got up and walked to the kitchen where my mom was making pancakes, bacon and eggs. "Hey sweetie what are we doing today." My mom said smiling at me. "I don't know I was thinking we could go to the arcade and the pool." I said sitting on the counter. "Got it do you wanna open presents or-." My mom said getting cut off. "Presents!" All the boys said running in. I laughed and nodded. Benny was now awake and so were the rest of the boys. The boys ran upstairs to Luke's room. I sat down at the table. The boys brought there presents and I thanked them giving them all a group hug. Benny put his hand on my waist giving me butterflies. "Well I'm gonna go change then we can go." I said then ran upstairs. I put on some black 4 button shorts and a black and blue striped shirt then tucked it in and some blue converse. I put a black bathing suit under for when we go to the pool.  I brushed out my hair and put on my new blue hat.

I went downstairs. All the boys were eating and I sat down in between Luke and Ham.  I ate and we ran out the door to the arcade. I pulled out a 20 dollar bill and put it in the machine to get coins. I put an even amount of coins in each of the cups and gave it to the boys. I started playing the games I started on the hammer one hoping to get 1000. "Come on Brooke you got this." I heard Benny say from behind me. I smiled and got ready to hit the button. I hit it not to soft not to hard and got to 1000. I cheered and high-fived Benny then hugged him, but the worst parts was waiting for the tickets to come out. I grabbed the bottom of the tickets and started folding them. "Wow that's a lot of tickets." An unfamiliar voice said. I turned around to see a tall brown haired boy say. "Oh um yeah I got the 1000." I said smiling. "I'm Matt." The boy said smiling and putting his hand out to shake it. "I'm Brooke." I said return the smile and shaking his hand. "Can I uh get your number maybe?"Matt said nervously. I slightly blushed and gave it to him. "Uhm sure, it's **********" I said giving him a smile back. "Thanks uh see you around." He said winking and walking away. He was cute and seemed super sweet. Benny looked at me with some look on his face, he kinda looked jealous but I couldn't tell.

Bennys POV

When the boy was talking to Brooke I had this weird feeling like jealousy. I didn't understand why I couldn't be jealous I didn't have time for girls. I don't know Brooke makes me feel...different. I watched as she folded up the rest of her tickets. I smiled, she looked so happy and I don't even know why but it made me happy. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to another game. It was air hockey.