Your out

I woke up to the sound of a camera and saw Luke standing in front of me with a camera. "Oh shoot there's flash!" Luke yelled. "What are you doing?" I asked Luke who held his camera. "Uh nothing" He said putting his camera behind him. I laughed and looked at Benny who was blushing. I quickly realized what he was doing and got so red. I tried to play it cool by rolling my eyes but I couldn't stop smiling. I got up and went to the kitchen to get food. I got some cereal and went on my phone. I got a text from the group chat with Alex and Chris and looked at it.

Chris: Hey I just wanted to ask how you were doing.

Alex: Yeah I have been worried.

Brooke: Yeah I'm okay sorry for not answering.

Alex: OMG WHO IS THIS BOY ON LUKES PAGE YOU ARE CUDDLING WITH!!!

Brooke: What?

Chris: What boy?

Chris: OMG BROOKES GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!!

I looked at Luke and he was just sitting there eating cereal. I looked on his Instagram page and saw a picture of Benny and I sleeping on the couch. "Luke!" I yelled and he jumped. "What the hell!" I continued. He looked so confused and so did Benny. I showed Benny the picture and he blushed. "Take it down!" I yelled while Luke was just laughing. "I'm being serious."
"Okay okay fine." He said putting his hands up in surrender.
My phone blew up with messages from...everyone. Even my ex. Luke started laughing again as I tried to shut my phone up. "I hate you." I said putting my face in my hands embarrassed but also trying not to laugh. "You love me." He said laughing. I took my hands off my face and went to answer the texts.

Chris: SO?? WHO IS HE?!??

Alex: YEAH GIVE ME ALL THE DEEDS.

Brooke: Guys were just friends I got tired and fell asleep.

Even though I liked Benny I didn't know if he liked me.

~

Ex(Brody): Who is this guy on Luke's page?

Brooke: Why do you care?

Ex: Well I just want to know. You already moved on from me? You have only been there for like 2 weeks.

Brooke: I have been here longer than 2 weeks.

Brody: Whatever.

Even my sister texted me. When my phone finally stopped buzzing I looked up and Luke and Benny were looking at me. "What?" I asked. "How many people texted you?" Luke asked. "A lot." I said leaning back and putting my hands on my face. "Who?"
"Alex, Chris even Brody."
"Ew why does he care."
"No idea."
"Who's Brody?" Benny chimed in.
"My ex."
"Oh."
"Yeah a total douche I have no idea why Brooke even got with him in the first place. He was annoying rude and he's not even cute." Luke said taking a sip of his orange juice.
Benny and I looked at each other and started laughing. Luke started laughing with us. When we stopped we just started a little conversation. "Hey Brooke you going to the sandlot?" Luke asked. "Yeah I wanna see the look on his face and the boys to when I crush him." I said excitedly. The boys laughed and took a bite of the cereal. "Okay I'm gonna go get changed." I said then walked upstairs. When I came down the boys were getting up to come get me. "Okay cool your ready." Luke said then walked out the door. I followed him and Benny followed behind me. "Get ready for some apologies." Benny said laughing. I didn't I was still mad at Ham for saying that. Did he really think girls were less than boys? I stayed quiet and looked at the ground. "I'm sure he didn't mean what he said." Benny said trying to make me feel better. "Yeah I guess." I said putting my hands in my pockets and giving him a light smile.

We finally got to Phillips field. The boys were already there. Ham saw me and had a sorry look on his face. "Hey Brooke." All the boys said at once. "Hey." I replied just kinda just standing there. "We're here to you know." Luke said from behind me. I just laughed and looked at the boys. "Right sorry hey Luke and Benny." Squints said sarcastically. "Hey uhm Brooke." ham said after a few seconds. "Yes Ham." I replied raising my eyebrows. "I'm really sorry for what I said yesterday it was wrong." He said looking genuinely sorry. "It's fine I'm over it." I said giving him a pat on the shoulder. "Let's play some ball." I said walking to the field where Phillips and his team was. Phillips had a bandage on his nose. I didn't think I hit him that hard. I looked down at my knuckles and it did have a bruise. "That doesn't look good." Benny said quietly. "I'm fine it's just a little bruised." I said smiling. He nodded and looked to Phillips. "Hello ladies." I said walking to them. The boys giggled a bit. I know I said I didn't like jokes against girls but they really got him mad. Phillips looked at me with a scared look. "Ready to be beaten?" Phillips asked as we walked to him. "In your dreams, Phillips." I replied shortly after. The boys laughed. "Whatever let's just play." Phillips said not being able to think of a comeback. Who is batting first." Ham said. "We are." Phillips replied as fast as he could so they could go first. We just nodded and walked to the plates. I knew ham likes to distract the batters.

Everyone on Phillips team missed and we were up to bat. After a few hits from the boys it was my turn, the bases were loaded. It was up to me to hit it so we can get everyone off the bases. "Take it easy on her, she's a girl." Phillips said to the pitcher. That got me mad but I kept calm. I knew if I hit him again I would get in trouble. He pitched it and "crack" the ball went flying, it didn't go over the fence though. One of Phillips team just missed the ball he picked it up. I was already on 1st. "Come on throw it in!" Phillips said to his teammate. He threw it to 3rd trying to get Bertram out. I went on second and stayed so I wouldn't get out. Benny was next to bat. The pitcher pitched and Benny hit it I took off running to 3rd. The ball didn't go to far but I was on my way to third. I got to third and kept running one of Phillips teammates threw it to him and he didn't want to lose to a girl. So he got in front of me and shoved his glove in my ribs. He didn't know that it was broken before and it hurt... a lot. I winced in pain and fell to the ground. "I got you, your out!" Phillips yelled. I was still on the ground wincing in pain. "What the hell man!" Luke said pushing him. "She wants to play with the big boys that's what she gets!"
Benny then right hooked him and he fell to the ground. It definitely wasn't nearly as hard of a punch as I did but he already said it was broken. His nose started bleeding again as he held it. Ham and Bertram helped me up and gave angry glances to Phillips. Phillips teammates helped him up and started walking away. "Don't mess with my teammates, and you never ever hit a girl! Especially not Brooke!" Benny yelled after him his eyes were filled with anger. I didn't process what he said because I was in to much pain. The boys helped me off the field and the pain was better now. I turned around and smiled at Benny. "Are you okay, did he get you in the rib?" Luke asked hugging me, all the boys looked at me wondering the same thing. "Yeah he did." said trying to steady my breath.

We were walking back to the sandlot not know what to do. It was only 12:00 and I couldn't really play baseball. The pain was still bad and I started getting dizzy. We had just got to the sandlot. My walking became slow. "Are you okay Brooke?" Benny asked. "Yeah you look pale." Luke said concerned. "Yeah I'm fine..." I said then tumbling into Bennys arms.

A/n

Just wanted to say hi lmao.