Conspiracy 2

On March 8,2014 Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappears off primary radar over the Gulf of Thailand. After it disappeared, Malaysian military tracked the flight which made a sharp turn in the Gulf of Thailand and went over the Malaysia peninsula, then the plane goes missing off military radar in the Indian Ocean. After, in London,UK they track an unidentified flying object which they believe was MH370. However, the satellite over the equator wasn't working property, so when they say they believe it's MH370 there 95% sure. They then track the plane and they believe it ended up in the Southern Indian Ocean. In January 2015 Malaysia Airlines, declared the plane Lost or missing, they also presumed that everyone onboard is dead. Families of the victims have been protesting since then, believing that they are still alive. But, onboard the flight there were two passengers with stolen passports, and they came from the Middle East. Their names were Pouria Nour Mohammad Mehrdad who was 18 and the other was Delavar Seyed Mohammadereza who was 29. However, investigators say there was no terror link of any kind, but could this be the reason why there's no wreckage of MH370, did they hijack it. If you think to yourself, isn't it kind of wierd that there was passengers with stolen passports on a flight that disappears?, it's kind of too much of a quisendence. If these two people did hijack flight MH370 or if it were other people what were they after and what did they wanted? Just like in January of 2015 Malaysia Airlines was hacked on there webpage which showed a picture of an Malaysia Airlines Airbus a380, saying,"Error 404, Plane not found", the people who did this hack call them selves The Cyber caliphate. Were they part of a hijack plan, after all a boeing 777 is a high tech plane, which is basically a computer, did they hack the flightplan. If MH370 was hijack, what was the hijackers purpose and what did they wanted after all terriost usually want to claim responsibility. If this flight was hijacked the final question would be why?