9~ White witch & Arguing

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
I was walking in-between James and Elijah as I held onto my shoulder. I had to rip of my shoulder padding to inspect the damage. I'm lucky I didn't lose a lot of blood... Yet. I can feel caspian and Peters frustration and stress as we walked.

As we entered the field I saw Lucy rushing out of the how towards us. "What happened" she says. She looks at all of us and when she spots me and the two boys her eyes widen. But before she could question who they were peter butted in. "Ask him" he said gesturing to caspian.

"Me?" Caspian said angrily. I can tell the boys were gonna start arguing. I feel a sting in shoulder. I wince in pain as it got stronger as it caught Elijah's attention. Peter and caspian went on about how they had time or we should've stayed at the how.

"You called us remember!" Peter yelled at caspian. "My first mistake" "No! Your first mistake was thinking you could lead these people" Peter yelled at caspian. His whole aura screamed anger and fury.

"If it wasn't for y/n and her two friends we all would've been dead! Your lucky to even be alive right now!" Caspian yelled back. Peter's eye filled with more rage. "Do not bring my sister into this!" Peter yelled back.

"Well I'm not the one who abandoned Narnia!" Caspian shouted. I was glad I was put of the argument but I was still worried about what's going to happen.

"You invaded narnia! You have no rights than miraz' does! You, him, Your father. Narnia's better off without the lot of ya!" That was enough for caspian to go off and draw his sword making peter draw his. I huff in pain as my shoulder felt like it was being stabbed multiple times.

I lean up on elijah. James seemed to notice my pain too as Elijah tries to comfort me "Stop it!" Edmund and James at the same time. "You, king Peter should've listened! Like Y/n said. All their blood is on your hands!, And Caspian! I know the anger your feeling about your father and miraz' but do not take it out on us!" James carried on. Caspian put his sword away. Then a big wave a pain hit my shoulder. I scream in pain.

Everyone looks at me. Elijah held me up as Edmund rushed over to me. I started seeing black dots in my vision. I hear people call out my name but it was no use. I was thrown into the darkness.

Elijah's POV
I fell more weight in her body. Her eyes were closed but I could still hear her heart beat. James being the strong one out of the both of us picked her up, much to her siblings protest.

"Who are you guys?" Lucy asked. Yes I know there names. We've been watching Y/n ever since she left Narnia, of course we know them. We all the know the narnians and they all know us too.

"They are the protectors of the mighty wolf. Their known to us as, James the warrior of the stars, and Elijah the warrior of the moon." Glenstorm answered for us. "Come on james, we need to treat Y/n, while the others get there heads in the game and not starting fights with each other" I say as me and james walk back to the how, with Y/n in his arms.

I felt caspian follow behind us. I look at james. He nods. He goes ahead while stop in my tracks making caspian bump into my back. "It's rude to follow without permission" I say. He looks up at me. " I just want to see Y/n." His voice cracked. I look into his eyes and see that they're quite puffy.

"You've been crying haven't you?" I say.
" Yes, I won't admit it to Y/n's siblings but I love Y/n. The moment I layed eyes on her it was like fireworks were going off in my stomach. I just want to see if she's alright" I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry she'll live, and I will alert you first" I say. But Caspian just shuts his eyes as more years spilled from his eyes.

"Hey, open your eyes and believe, y/n will be fine, I promise" I say. I walk away towards james foot vibrations. I stopped at a room and enter. I see james cleaning y/n's injury. "The prince likes her" I say. James immediately stops what he's doing and turns to me.

"Pardon now?"

"You heard james, prince caspian is in Love with y/n." I say to him. James just turned back to y/n. "Well then, shall the cupid games begin" he says smirking.

(Time skip)
Y/n's POV
I open my eyes and turn my head. I stood up and went over to a mirror. I saw my shoulder was all bandaged. I get into a dress and grab my weapons pouch.

I put on some comfortable boots, and walk out of my room

I put on some comfortable boots, and walk out of my room. But as I stepped out I felt a dark arua. I decided to go to Aslan's table. As I got there I saw Edmund, Peter, Trumpkin, James, and Lucy already in the room fighting some creatures.

When I looked I saw the white witch in what seems to be ice wall. She seemed to noticed I was there and smirked at me.

"Come on dear, you and I both know that you can't win this alone, even if your stronger and ready to fight you will not win!" She tried to persuade me but I just kept walking around help edmund with the were wolf.

"We have to get rid of the wall" I say to Edmund. He nodded and grabbed my hand. Luckily james stepped in a killed the WereWolf.

Me and Edmund rush behind the ice barrier without anyone noticing. I grab my plain but affective sword.

 I grab my plain but affective sword

"1...2....3!!!!" I said, as me and Edmund plunged our swords into the ice. I hear a gasp come from the white witch as the barrier came down. Me and Edmund straighten up, as people looked at us shocked.

"We know, you had it sorted" Edmund and I said at the same time as Susan and Elijah stood at the door way. I look at Caspian to him already looking at me. He looks at with guilt in his eyes. I send him a small smile before I grabbed lucy's hand and lead her to a room with elijah.

Elijah healed Lucy by waving his hands over her wrist. Lucy looked at him with shock. "How did you do that" Elijah chuckled at her. "Well my mother was a human like you, but my father he was a wizard" he explained

"There ya go kid," I smile as Lucy left. "Just a question, what are your thoughts on the prince?" I look at elijah. "He's... He's amazing, it's just the recent events conflict my feelings, one minute I feel like yelling at him but then once I see his eyes I just want to hug him, and keep him forever" I say. Elijah smirks.

"Your in love with him" he says teasingly. I punch his arm. "Ow!" He screeched as he rubbed his arm. "No need to be violent, I was just saying"  he continues.

"Your right I am, but I'll end up leaving and I can't do that to him nor myself" He smiles at me. "Jus tell him! You'll live with the guilt of not telling him!" I huff at his words. "Fine but not yet" I say pointing a finger at him.

~hope you enjoyed!~