5~ Trumpkin & The Gorge

~Enjoy!~

Y/n's POV
We walk up a sandy hill until I hear a voice. "Ok let's stop here" the voice said. I rush up the hill to see a dwarf about to be dropped into the water. "Drop him!" Susan yelled. I look At her as she shoots a arrow at the soldiers. They ended up dropping him in the water.

After Peter saved the dwarf and Edmund got the boat to shore. The dwarf was cuffed with rope along with a gag. I walk over to him and cut his binds so he could be free.

He rolled over and spat put the water he swallowed. "Drop him?!" The dwarf yelled "thats the best you can do!?" He yelled again.

"A simple thank you would be fine" susan said. I look at the ocean and start thinking why those soldiers were trying to drown the poor dwarf. I must've been thinking to much because I start hearing hitting of swords.

I look up to see Edmund and the dwarf having what looked like a duel. At the end edmund ended up winning. "I guess that horn worked after All" the dwarf muttered.

I look at him in confusion. " What horn?" I questioned. His head snapped towards me. He kneeled at my feet. "The all mighty warrior, Y/n. The protector of the high seas and low lands of narnia" I give him another confused look. I'm trying to hide my identity here dwarf man!

"I don't want your talking about" I say simply. "Yeah Y/n's no warrior. She can't fight. We are the ones who fight for her" peter says. The dwarf just scoffed. "The all mighty wolf does not need protecting"

(Time skip to the boat ride)
I managed to tell 'trumpkin' , I learnt, that I wasn't supposed to tell them yet. He understood and said that the water must've gotten to his head saying the almighty warrior Y/n was an old warrior who fought alongside Aslan who soon died from the white witch. All was a lie but it was to protect my secret untill times right.

We were in the boat we stole from apparently 'telmarines'. The others start talking about how the trees dance and then to where the telmarines started to attack.
"How could Aslan let this happen" Trumpkin scoffed again at lucy's words
"Thought he left when you lot did" he says soon after. "We didn't mean to leave" peter soon said.

(Another time skip but brought to you by Trumpkin's amazing hair!)

We got off the boat and we start grabbing out stuff. I heard Lucy say some things so I turn to see she was trying to talk to a bear.
"Step back your majesty!" Trumpkin yelled to Lucy. But she ignored him gaining a running bear. She screamed. Peter pulled out his sword and shoved me behind Edmund.

Trumpkin looked at me as if I were crazy for not fighting back. I give him 'i know but help her' look. He sighed. Just as the bear nearly tore lucy apart. Trumpkin released an arrow. It hit the bear square in the chest making it fall to the ground, dead.

We rushed to Lucy and help her. Peter pulled her to his chest as he pointed his sword at the beast infront of them. "It's dead peter" I say.

"Why didn't it stop?" Susan asked the question that was on all the Pevensie children minds. "Because Narnia might be a more savager place than you remember" Trumpkin answer while starting to skin the animal.

We keep walking through the woods following peter to a very rocky land.

"I don't remember this part" Susan says.

"That's the problem with girls. They can't carry a map inside their head." Peter said. I look at edmund but he just shrugged.

"That's because we have something on them" I retorted. Peter raised a eyebrow at me but I just shrugged it off as I listen to Lucy talking DLF.

"I'm not lost" he muttered under his breath but since I've been training I can hear the most simplist sounds.

"No your just going the wrong way" Trumpkin said. I smile at him. "Look you said you last saw Caspian lat at the shudder woods-" and peter just went on about directions and made us keep walking.

We make it near a gorge and Susan stats muttering some shit. I rolled my eyes and went up next to Lucy.

"Shut up Susan!" Peter snapped at susan. "Is there a way down?" He asked Trumpkin. "Yeah falling, there's a lake gap at beruna, anyone mind swimming" Trumpkin answered. "Anything than walking" susan mumbled walking off. Me and Lucy stare at the gorge and then three figures appear on the other side.

I regonise two to be humans and one to be a lion, Aslan, Elijah and James. "Aslan!" Lucy yelled. "Aslan guys look!" The others look around but before they could see Aslan and the boys disappear.

"Lucy no one's there" peter says. They ho back and forth saying he was or wasn't there, while I just stared at the place they stood. Did Lucy see Elijah and James? If she did she probably wondered who the boys were. I see everyone moving so I followed.

Lucy's POV
As the others walk away me and Y/n stayed put. I then see Aslan and two other boys, Aslan was looking back at both of us, while the boys just stared at Y/n, as she stared back at them. Did they know each other? Why are they staring at my sister!?

As soon as I alert the others that Aslan was there they disappeared. Who were those boys and why were they with Aslan.

I walk beside Y/n as we walk to beruna.
"Y/n did you see Aslan and those boys?" I ask. She turns to me. "Yes, yes I did see them." She says. I smile. "Do you know who the boys are?" I saw hesitation on her face as the question left my lips.

"I-I-I-I u-uh" she stutters. But before she continued peter told us to be quite. We reach a pile of wood. We see a whole bunch of men in armor and raggedy clothes building and riding horses.

Peter agreed that we have to go back. "So where do you think you saw Aslan" Peter asked as we stood infront of the gorge. "I wish you could all grow up! I don't think I saw him I did see him!" I said. "I am grown up" Trumpkin mumbled.

I walk over to he edge. " It was about-" but I was cut of my the land underneath me clasping. I scream, probably alerting the others. I heard them yell my name as the poked their heads down the part I fell. "Here" I finished.

~Ooo Lucy saw james and Elijah~