Chapter 44: Announcement

After that event with Fate I decided to give her personal training to teach her how to get out of any situation. Knowing how to fight and using those skills are good, but if your skills can't be used in a situation then you need another way out. I taught Fate all these little tricks like getting out of ropes, chains, dangling upside down, escaping, and many others. I was determined to make my girl ready for anything. Once the week past my little girl was craftier than ever and used the skills taught to escape from the people she had pranked. I know I should scold her.....but who do you think she got it from. Sometimes I even joined in especially with the glitter ones. Anyway we're in my room and I'm doing Fate's hair for the ball tonight.

Yes, you heard right. Today is finally the day to meet them once again.

*sigh*

I can't believe it has been more than 5 years. Time went by really fast, but I feel like I've learned alot and experienced life. It was fun and sad but I made it through and got a beautiful daughter out of it..

*gag*

Why am I getting sappy. That's really cringe worthy.

"Thanks mom" Fate smiled at me and played with her now waving white hair

She was wearing a cute white jumpsuit dress that had lacing at the neckline going down to the sleeves. A piece of fabric was around her belly that fell loosely to the ground leaving the front open to see her pants. She was wearing little black heels and black stud earrings. She was adorable and beautiful at the same time.

"Welcome, now come on we gotta get going or we're going to be late" I rushed her out and looked at myself in the mirror one last time.

I was wearing a beautiful long black dress that reached my ankles. There are slits on both legs that start a little above mid thigh. It shows off my long legs especially with the gorgeous silver heels that have a thin strap around the ankle. The top of the dress was simple but sexy. The collar went down far and showed my cleavage a good amount to make it stunning but not revealing. My hair had a flower crown at the top and was loose , letting loose strands fall freely. The rest of my hair was let down and slightly wavy.

'I look amazing I thought happily

Timeskip

When we arrived There were a bunch of people from all different mafia's to see the new leader. We arrived exactly on time and when we stepped out of the car all eyes were on us.

"Who's she"

"Never seen her before"

"Who's the kid"

People started to whisper but I put my hand on Fate's lower back and guided her inside. Immediately when we walked in Timoteo spotted us and waved us over. I put on a sly smile that Fate seems to shiver at.

'*sigh* Moms going to enjoy papa's shocked face' I thought shaking my head

"Alex, Fate you both look beautiful " he complimented us with a grandfatherly smile

'"Thanks Gramps" Fate sweetly smiled back

He chuckled

"Alex"

"Hm" I turn my head towards im because I was looking for Murkuro inside the room

"Tsuna and his guardians aren't here yet. Though the inheritance is happening before the party. Why don't you stay in the back so he doesn't notice you. Then at the party you can surprise him" Timoteo slyly smirked at me remembering my game plan

I blushed and laughed while rubbing the back of my head embarrassed

"Thanks oldy" I said

"Oh and Alex"

"Yes"

"I will make an announcement later that I'm sure you'll love" He said and walked away with amusement

'What? Wonder what it'll be?' I thought confused but shrugged it off

I grabbed Fate's hand and we went to the desert table. I'm so happy she got my sweet tooth. Now I can enjoy the delicious food with someone else.

"Good even-" I droned Timoteos voice out and chilled in the back of the room for what seemed like hours, but then cheers erupted and I looked up to see Tsuna and his guardians being surrounded by a lot of people.

'Whoo~ I'm so glad I'm not important. I would never want to be crowded like like' I thought in relief but got a bad feeling

I looked up and Timoteo seemed to have read what was going on in my mind a smirked

'Wait? Why is he looking at me like that! Please tell me he's not going to do something that will give me attention!' I internally pleaded

Murkuros seemed to have sensed something and looked in my direction. His eyes widened and seemed to have said my name. Tsuna and the others seemed to have seen Murkuro shift and saw him looking my way. They got curious and laid eyes on me, but what really got them was Fate clutching my dress and nervously looking at the group staring at them. Murkuro then started walking towards me and I smiled mischievously.

'They were probably shocked to see Fate again because they most likely still couldn't process my TYL self having a child. Yes, Murkuro come. I can't wait to start my game' I thought happily

Though before he could even make it half way a voice interrupted

"Hello, Sorry to interrupt but I wanted to make a very important announcement" He smile at the end looking at me

!!!

'Why do I have a bad feeling about this' I thought nervously

Murkuro and everyone else turned to look at him

"I would like to announce the engagement of Tsuna's Mist guardian, Murkuro to Scuro Cielo, Alex!" He exclaimed loudly and happily

......................

.................

........

.......

.....

...

!!!!!

"WHAT!!!"