Ch.16

Akomish's POV~
-3 weeks later-

"Shut up! I counted 164!" I screamed at Archer.

"But it's 165! I counted correctly!" He barked back.

Sitting in the eastern wing on the 2nd floor was us, screaming about how many marbles we had gotten from an Apothecary.

"No! It's 164, because grandma's cat ate one!" I hollered back.

"Yeah, but have you ever heard the term 'What comes in comes out'? My sister cleaned Saladin's litter box earlier and found this!" Archer held up a marble.

I made a face. "Did you wash that?"

He threw it at me. "Nope."

I screamed and ran. He picked it up, and ran after me.

"Come back her so I can rub this marbre merde all over you!" He yelled at me.

I ran to Red's room, and shut the door. He banged on it, and we both laughed.

Hey! Why don't you listen to me this time? Find something equally gross and throw it at him.

Finally. The voice in my head isn't annoying, and gave me a good idea. I locked the door, but still had the knowledge of Archer's lock picking skills.

I glanced around the room. Red's underwear. Perfect. The door opened, and I threw it at him. He screamed and it landed on his head.

He stumbled back, and I ran after to him to keep him from getting hurt.

He hit the wall across from Red's room, and slipped to the ground. I knelt down next to him, and we could both hardly breath from laughed.

Click.

We both looked over, and Luna smiled. "I'm putting that picture on Twitter!"

Me and Archer laughed.
*
*
*
Mark's POV~

I felt terrible. Mish wouldn't respond to me at all. Worst prank ever.

Last I knew of her, she was in France with family. Just earlier, she retweeted a picture from her cousin. The picture was off some punk guy and her, laughing at a pair of underwear on the punk's head.

That's it. I was going to be at the Seattle airport when she got there.

Akomish's POV~
-1 week later-

Home. Not what I wanted, but oh well. I took in the smell of June rain. Today was the 12th. A Friday.

Hey. Rememeber a special person of yours that had a birthday on the 28th of June?

Shut up, head. He's probably spending it with his girlfriend. I ignored the feeling I still had for Mark.

I was on my way out, when a familiar figure stood there. He turned and looked at me. Mark.

What was he doing here?

"What are you doing?" I called out.

He walked up to me. I suddenly felt terrible for ignoring him.

He has a girlfriend...

Shut up! Just, shut up!

"I'm here to give you an apology." He stood in front of me.

I was so tempted to push the hair out of his face. "For what?"

He grabbed my hand. "I pranked you. I didn't know you'd end up going to France for a month."

My jaw gropped. "It-It was a prank? Your not actually dating a girl named Mia?"

He shook his head. "I choose the name 'Mia' because it is litterally just taking away k, o, s, h, from your name."

I hugged him, hating myself for being so stupid. "I'm so sorry!"

He hugged me back.

"It's fine. It was my fault anyways..."