Ch.19

Akomish's POV~
-2 days later-

I woke up, and got dressed quickly. I put on a 'Salemplier Fan Fictions are something' and black jeans.

I walked out of my room, and went to the doorway of the living room. All 4 of them were still sleeping. Yami, Jack, and Wade were all on the floor. Bob was on the couch. I was gonna have to decide which one of them was the lead of setting up Mark's decorations.

I would be distracting Mark by hanging out with him all day, while they set up the party. But for now, I had to wake them up. So I started clapping. Not a slow clap, but a really fast clap. It woke up Jack, but the other 3 were just rocks.

"Jack. Can you wake them up? I guess you'll be in charge of setting up." I said quietly.

He sat up. "Okie. But what if we run out of streamers or something while you're gone?"

"Alex and Dylan are just down the hall. I don't know much about Alex, but Dylan will defiantly help you." I replied.

He nodded, and grabbed his hat. I went back to my room, and grabbed Mark's present. I grabbed my keys, and waved bye to Jack, who was waking up Yami.

I took out the key I had to Mark's apartment, and went in. I set the present on his table, and went to his cabinet. I pulled out a cup, and put a little water in it.

I went to his room. He was still sleeping. I knew I'd need the cup.

I poured some water on his face. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARKIBUTT." I called out.

He shot up, and I laughed. He glared at me. "Gimme that cup!" He snatched the cup away and started chasing me. I got as far as the kitchen, before he grabbed me and poured the rest of the contents of the cup on my head.

We dropped to the kitchen floor with laughter. "You deserved it!" He said between laughs.

"Fine! I'll just take back your present!" I laughed.

He jumped up, and ran towards the table. "WHAT IS IT?" He said loudly.

"Open it and see!" I stood and walked over to the table.

He took off the wrapping, to reveal the box his gift was in. He took it out and put on the brightest smile.

A Salemplier shirt. About a month back, someone drew a lovely picture on DeviantArt. It showed his channel mascot, Tiny Box Tim, and my channel mascot, Jay the Horse. Tim was drawn, sitting ontop of Jay. It showed me and Mark's back next to each other, and we were holding the others hand. I was also holding onto a lead of Jay. Mark was holding a lantern. We seemed to be standing at the edge of a cliff, watching the sun beyond us set.

"This is on a shirt?!?!" He acted shocked.

I nodded. "Yeah! You gonna go wear it?"

"Sure! I don't see why not!"
*
*
*
We laughed together, and I went for my door. I put the key into the hole, and prayed they had all kept their promise about the silly string.

I opened the door, and before going to light, reaching for the spray can. My hand wrapped around it, and I turned on the light.

Pop!

It seemed everyone had opened their silly string all at the same time. Mark was sprayed with it from every angle, and he started screaming.

Best night ever.