8. kidnapping

Ignore all mistakes......

Enjoy reading.....😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sana came back in ward n saw ned was empty. She widen her eyes in shock..

S- nurse... nurse...

Nurse came...

N- yes mam....

S- where is zoe???

She look at bed n shocked.

N- mam abhi to yhi thi... vo yhi pr baithi thi...

S- what you mean by that??? (She yelled)

Sid n aditi enter inside.

A- what happened dii..

S- aditi zoe is missing n they useless peoples don't know where is she???

Sid- whatt???

Doctor enter inside. Sana directly go n hold his collar.

S- where is my zoe?? Tell me... (she shouted on him)

Sidharth try to hold her...

Sid- shehnaaz chodo unhe...

Sana leave doctor with a jerk n pointed her index finger on sid.

S- you don't try came in between... you are nobody to stop me understand... meri zoe ko m dhund lungi... tum mujhe mat btao kya krna h kya nhi... i don't need you... i don't need anybody... (she yelled)

With that she made her way towards door. She sat in car n drove off.

Sid- aditi she is completely lost it.... just see her condition she can harm herself.... we should go behind her...

Sidharth was going but realize aditi is not there. He look at back n saw her standing there numb. He shake her. 

Sid- aditi... come....

He take her with him. They sat inside the car n drove behind her. She driving the car in full speed like a mad person. She was not seeing here n there. Sidharth tried to match their speed but she dissapeared.  He don't know why but he was very worried and scared for her.  They tried to find her but couldn't so they drove to the mansion. It was night. They sat in the living area.

Sid- where is she? Itni raat ko kaha hogi?? Use kuch ho gya to??

He was not understanding why he was behaving like this....

Sana was roaming in the roads of mumbai. She was driving the car crazily.  She can hit anybody anytime. She want zoya right now. She know she need to control herself right now. She tried to find her. 

Aditi n sid was in mansion. They were  hell worried. Aditi know sana can do anything right now but she can't control her. Nobody can control her right now.

It was morning

Sana was driving the car full night but she don't find zoya.

Sid was not understanding what to do.

Sid- aditi hum aise nhi baith sakte... lets go....

He was about to go but saw sana coming from the door. Sid was shocked to saw her. She was all mess. She came inside. She was not crying. She was just numb.

Sid- shehnaaz (he whispered)

She sat on the floor emotionless.  Aditi was crying she know this was coming but she can't do anything.  Sidharth heart break into million peices to saw her like this. Sidharth couldn't control himself. He just go n hug her tightly.  She don't want this but she need this. She was feeling familiar. She hide herself in him and started crying. She was broken. She want to be with him but don't know why??