6. she is different

Ignore all mistakes....

Enjoy reading.....😁😁😁😁😁

Sid reached his mansion n directly go in his room. All the time he was lost .

He sit on the bed.

Sid- oohhh god that girl... when i saw her i completely lost in her. She was so gorgeous. Iske shakal se vo bhot hi innocent n cute type ki ladki lag rhi thi but when she started talking... she has a different attitude. She shouted on me. But mujhe gussa nhi aaya... kyu nhi aaya?? I don't know... but She was different....

Zoya saw sana n run towards her. 

Z- mom...

S- lets go...

They settled in car. Sana drove to their mansion.

S- zoe ja kr change kr lo m lunch bna deti hu...

Z- okk

She go from there.

She go in kitchen started making lunch. She came out n serve for zoya.

S- zoe aap lunch kr lo mujhe office jana h...

Z- mom... m bore ho jaungi...

S- tum apna homework kro tab tak aditi aa jaegi...

Z- okk

Sana go from there.

After some time aditi came.

Z- massi...

A- hii baby... where is your mom?

Z- office...

A- okk ... you sit here i m just coming...

They spend time together. Zoya enjoy a lot. She always be happy with aditi.

At night sana came. They did dinner n slept.

On the other hand sidharth did his dinner n go in his room. He lay down on bed. He close his eyes and shehnaaz face flashed in front of him. He wake up with a jerk.

Sid- what was that?? Mujhe vo kyu dikh rhi? Jab se usse mila hu usi ke bare me soch rha hu... ye kya ho rha h mujhe.. kon thi vo ladki jo mujhe itna restless feel ho rha h.. sidharth... bhool ja uske bare me or so ja...

He lay down on bed but again her face flashed in front of him.  He wake up.

Sid- ye kya ho rha h mere sath...

He again lay down on bed. He closed his eyes. Her face flashed again.  He close his eyes tightly n tried hard not to think about her. After some time sleep took over him.

Next day

With so much difficulty sid wake up n get ready as today is his shoot. He drove to his location.

Sana wake up n get ready in formal dress as she have to go office. Wiyhout eating anything go to her office. Aditi made zoya complete her breakfast and drop her to school.

Z- byy massi...

A- byy cupcake n take care ha...

Z- hmm

Aditi drove to her shoot location.  She meet her co-star sidharth shukla.

Sid- hii...

A- hlo...

They talk for some time.  They become comfortable with each other in no time.  They complete their shoot. It was after noon. Everyone take break as they were shooting since morning.  Aditi n sidharth sitting and talking on normal things. They become good friends now. Aditi remember something. She look at her watch n immediately stand up.