Home

Josh's P.O.V

"Thanks, could you maybe give me a ride tomorrow ? ", she asked existing the car.

"Your welcome and yea", I said still very confused.

I pulled off and my thoughts consumed me. The girl I bully and love, got in my car voluntarily, is being nice and asked for a ride tomorrow. I was completely confused. Don't get me wrong I love it, but it was different. She's usually doesn't want anything to do with me. I wonder if it has anything to do with her knowing I like her. My thoughts were cut short when we arrived home. I pulled into our drive way and got out the car.

"What did you do to her ?" My brother questioned me.

"Nothing".

"I don't believe you", he said walking into the house.

"I swear ", I said locking the door and walking to the kitchen.

"What are you swearing about?", Mom asked giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Dylan thinks I did something to Georgia".

"Georgia, how is she?", Mom asked.

"Good," I answered.

"Why don't y'all invite her over anymore? ".

"I don't think she would want to come over", I said stealing some food off the stove.

"Why do you say that?", Questioned Mom again.

"We've grown apart".

"That's even a better reason to invite her over", Mom said throwing her hands in the air.

"If you say so", I said plopping on the couch.

"I do, I think y'all should invite her to dinner Thursday".

"Really?", Dylan asked jumping into the conversation.

"Really", mom confirmed.

"Ok, it's settled, Dylan will ask Georgia if she wants to join us for dinner Thursday". I said knowing he would abject.

"Why must Dylan do it? Why can't Josh do it".Dylan asked about himself in the third person.

"Because she'll say no if Josh ask", I said mimicking Dylan.

"Well with the way she was just acting Dylan thinks she would say yes", Dylan said

The pass events hit me and a smile come along with it.

"Well Josh thinks- " I was cut off by mom.

"Ana thinks that the food is done, and if Josh and Dylan don't eat soon the food will be cold", interrupted mom.

We both got up and sat at the table. Once dinner was over I went to my room and layed in my bed looking at an old photo of me and Georgia. Remembering the first day I discovered I liked her. I smiled, as sleep consumed me soon after.